Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been able to understand this, doesn’t seem religious or keen on young people, well people in general...
did anyone notice her comments about the kids on the trampoline and the fact it was really annoying?
I mean how dare children jump on a trampoline? Children should be seen and not heard! Of course she’s got a Degree in youth work 🤣🤣🤣

did anyone notice her comments about the kids on the trampoline and the fact it was really annoying?
I mean how dare children jump on a trampoline? Children should be seen and not heard! Of course she’s got a Degree in youth work 🤣🤣🤣
sorry I caught up on trampoline comments after I posted!
she’s unbelievably selfish, spitting her dummy about kids and yet rams her flippin cats down everyone’s throats on a daily basis 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Can you pay any less attention to what is going out on your blog Emma?

Why is this even a post? I'm pretty sure people know how to use Google maps and plan some travel, they don't need a detailed step by step of how to make a journey for Christ's sake. Her content is genuinely utter shite.

Reactions: 4
She’s clever when it comes to blogs she isn’t about good content or helping people she’s purely after clicks and google ranking bullshit so uses keywords she sells a course about it I’m pretty sure and it’s just weird but guess it works to make money makes her look a bit of a nob though

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness how sorry do I feel for Emma? Well that would be nada. FFS babes get a grip lets do a reality check. You have had wls fine well done sorry you called me everything from a pig to a dog when I respectfully suggested you may look at it as an option. You have had the strong upset of a cancer diagnosis and any such is an earth shattering thing but hey no mention that Grade 1A diagnosis is the earliest and one that carries the most hope. No of course not you in your own words need to wallow. And wallow you have. Covid 19 ...more wallow ops. Grow up girl you are still earning money and could do well even in this crisis. Kids on a trampoline annoying you - well best give up any idea of maybe well never being a mum - newsflash kids make a noise all the time its what they do. Try to get with the beat Pete as they say. Some, strike that,many of us are scared to death but remaining working all day every day to get this done in the NHS. I am just dreaming about pondering taking a nap ...well maybe in 2024. Had to pay for your cruise you will get it refunded in full as no cruises are going anywhere anytime this year. Grow the duck up. Sorry all other readers bad day here at the coal face been there done that with all she is "going through" so have zillions of others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think people would have been more sympathetic or understanding of her lack of drive or motivation if she was ever driven in the first place but she's been like this since before WLS or her cancer diagnosis.

Even if her blog posts are written months ahead and scheduled, surely you'd not post them with the current situation. Most of us are wondering how we will afford our bills not planning a bloody Disney trip! She just doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Probably the same neighbours she had to talk (moan) to when they moved in about the parking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What sort of an idiot complains about kids jumping on a trampoline.
This is exactly what I thought. Let kids be kids for FS. Go inside if your misophonia is an issue! P.S I doubt she has misophonia, I think she just doesn't like people in general. Except for Tony and Katy Kicker. :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Yes to everything everyone has written (the trampoline thing... wow) and also the reason why she's a 'slow loser' is because she's been eating crap like bread and chocolate. She's a joke.

Won't be long until she's out of the honeymoon period for post-wls weight loss so it's going to slow down even more unless she gets her act together.

I bet she was given a diet plan but decided to do it her own way because she knows best (despite getting to super morbidly obese).

Reactions: 9
I had to postpone my June holiday. I did this instead of paying the outstanding balance, since I knew it would eventually be cancelled and didn't want to wait months for a refund. I don't understand why she doesn't do the same thing? Most travel companies are happy to keep your deposit and change the date until next year (mine even waved all the admin fees, which I appreciated).
My guess is that maybe there’s nothing available- I tried to book Disney pre all this and there was very very limited availability for this year and next.
Saying that after going last year on a meal plan and barely getting our moneys worth because we couldn’t physically eat that much food her poor stomach is probably cheering that it’s not going to be subjected to a trip to Disney 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
People who complain about kids being in gardens during warm days really are the absolute pits. There is zero redeeming quality to this awful woman. Passive aggressive and full of self pity.

Reactions: 12
People who complain about kids being in gardens during warm days really are the absolute pits.
Didn't she make a big song and dance about giving a child with complex needs some sweets to cheer them up because people were complaining about how noisy the girl was?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think people would have been more sympathetic or understanding of her lack of drive or motivation if she was ever driven in the first place but she's been like this since before WLS or her cancer diagnosis.

Even if her blog posts are written months ahead and scheduled, surely you'd not post them with the current situation. Most of us are wondering how we will afford our bills not planning a bloody Disney trip! She just doesn't care.
Lady Jane you are so right. Emma is always the victim never a potential survivor. As said her skills lie in manipulating her blog on google and reaping those rewards. She always has some content to post either self written or bought. Never mind the quality its always feel the width (I'm ancient so remember that TV programme) but she does not appear to feel the need for an edit button. Same with she feels able to post her sex worker caller posts or BDSM or skanky shoe sales all it seems with Tony's approval. To be honest unless we were going to be hanged in the next 5 minutes I just can not think my husband would ever be OK with any of that. Maybe we are just out of sync with todays word we are after all elderly or perhaos b.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep taking photos of herself with those teeth? I just find it odd behaviour - she looks odd and it comes off as so narcissistic.
Why does she keep poking her cats? I find it really inappropriate why she’s just disturbing her cat and using language a 13 year old would use - it’s like age regression?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep taking photos of herself with those teeth? I just find it odd behaviour - she looks odd and it comes off as so narcissistic.
Why does she keep poking her cats? I find it really inappropriate why she’s just disturbing her cat and using language a 13 year old would use - it’s like age regression?
Just saw her story, the poor cat was obviously intimidated as he tried to back away. Why would she want to scare him? It really is like watching a 13 year old

Reactions: 5
#FreeTreeko
#FreeAlaska
#FreeTheOtherOne
#OhYeahAndTony

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.