Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My throat hurts because I've filmed a video and an instagram live" 🙄.

Try talking in a classroom 5 days a week

Reactions: 8
Round here the supermarkets are desperate for shelf stackers. I think Tony with his experience should volunteer his skills. It would be far more use than him painting something else with rose gold glitter paint. He looked far happier and fitter when he was working.

Reactions: 11
Who's signing up to take her course then??!!
I wonder how many she had to refund that had bought it this month.. I can guess.

Reactions: 5
Round here the supermarkets are desperate for shelf stackers. I think Tony with his experience should volunteer his skills. It would be far more use than him painting something else with rose gold glitter paint. He looked far happier and fitter when he was working.
My boyfriend is self employed in the music industry and has had no choice but to work in a supermarket. Surely you’d just do it knowing you have no idea when money is next coming in?

Reactions: 4
My boyfriend is self employed in the music industry and has had no choice but to work in a supermarket. Surely you’d just do it knowing you have no idea when money is next coming in?
definitely and you know you're helping people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Considering that Tony lost his job in Sainsburys because Emma complaining over a rear of the year competition, I doubt he can go back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Giving away that course for free isn’t as altruistic as she wants everyone to think. That course is absolutely packed full of affiliate links. I remember when I did it and she recommended a hosting site that was a lot pricier than others because she was obviously getting a kick back from them. I had to do my own research and go with someone cheaper. She’ll be making a lot of money from people signing up to things using her links from this. Funny how she neglected to mention that. I found the course useless and a complete waste of time and money. She’s just a conwoman who’s good at sales, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 13
I first became aware of her as I wanted to start a blog for a group I belong to. What I wanted was a course where I could learn how to take better photos and write better content not one where I just learnt how to put in more adverts. You can find most of the information on line free of charge. I did not pay for her course.

Reactions: 5
Forget saint Theresa of Calcutta (mother Theresa)
It’s now saint Emma of refunds!

Reactions: 6
So she is fed up of inane TV and social media well Emma Sex Kitten in the making let me just add that I agree and you are the epitome of that mindless cat crap, posts about bugger all it doesn't sound like the period between Xmas and New Year to me. No siree it seems like so called creators and influencers who just need to keep their engagement up whilst having nothing useful to say. Know whats best in those circumstances? KEEP QUIET.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.