Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adw2007

Chatty Member
She has!!!
The barcodes on the bottom are amazon FBA labels.
there’s more like it!
The cheeky mare!
Oh and: reported 👍
View attachment 89252
So, Emma. Those 5 Disney things that were personal things and you definitely didn't take them off amazon and sell them on...
hls.JPG

Oh dear!
HOOK... LINE.. AND SINKER...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Shan22

This is going to come across as harsh (but really there's no way to sugar coat it) but Emma really is an idiot. She clearly hasn't looked into nutrition at all, or else she would know it's a simple calorie deficit that she needs to lose weight, this is the ONLY way to lose weight. By having WLS all she is doing is making her stomach smaller so she can't stuff in as much crap at once. Eating bloody ice cream and 300 calorie milkshakes all day long is not going to keep her in a deficit. She has no concept of what is healthy eating. If you've been vomiting and had WLS after APPARENTLY trying every diet out there (again, calorie deficit is the only way, 'diets' and programmes like SW/WW are just a way of achieving this) then why on earth would you choose ice cream??? How about have some porridge? Toast? Fruit? Veg? Literally anything but ice cream.

She's not going to change her habits, and in 2 years when all the weight comes back on she'll try and sue the surgeon for not making her skinny and write a blog post and an angry tweet about it.

• Heart

Thefamily

there is categorically nothing remotely "cute" about Emma Drew and it really amuses me she titles herself as such, she's not even a nice person with a "cute" personality, it really makes me shudder when she posts about being cute with that manic grin, shes gone downhill so so much in the last year in terms of content and likeability, all her side hustle posts were referral links to benefit her! she does nothing except prey on those who look up to her and trust her word, in my opinion she's one vile human
Hold on, so she actually, genuinely thinks and believes that she and THAT smile are cute. To be honest that smile scares me, it’s almost like the smile of a serial killer just before he/she chases you

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I really wish she would stop thinking these at home ‘dermaplaning’ facials were the key to sorting her skin out 🙄
Maybe it’s because you have always lacked in nutrients and water intake!! Good skin starts from the inside and scraping at her skin with a blunt razor is really not going to sort it 🤦🏻‍♀️
can you tell this has always annoyed me 😂😂

• Haha

SelmaClaire

Poundland are also sending her a massive box of chocolates that she hinted for
She mentions in her YT video today that everyone is asking what they can do and she ''wasn't sure if she should set up an Amazon wishlist'' :mad: I would be starting a fundraiser to raise money for the hospital that might treat her, or for her local NHS who helped her so quickly during the pandemic (which she keeps reminding us about).

• Wow

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I don’t get Poundland hauls.

I do use Poundland but for regular purchases, bird food, dog biscuits, cleaning products...basic purchases that are cheaper in Poundland.

Why do people need someone to go in and show them what is best to buy that month. You just end up spending ,only on shit you don’t need..therefore wasting money and spending more so not saving in the long run?
Poundland also tricks people into thinking it’s cheaper than it actually is by selling smaller sizes of products so per ml/g/whatever unit of measurement it’s actually the same price or more expensive than the normal pack sizes sold elsewhere. The expert Emma Drew should be aware of this but she seems as dense as the food she eats

• Haha

Eggos

This isn’t intended as a criticism of anyone in particular, but I can’t help but feel this thread is being overwhelmed with conversation about Coronavirus that isn’t related to Emma Drew in any way. It seems that I can’t go anywhere online or in person without people discussing it. Of course if everyone else disagrees with me and would like this chance to discuss such things then go for it! I just thought I would share my thoughts in case anybody else is feeling overwhelmed in a similar way.

Reactions: 18

snoopyboop

She probably thinks it’s healthy because it’s Halo Top and not Ben and Jerry’s. :rolleyes:

She should’ve just paid a surgeon to sew her mouth up.

• Haha
I’m surprised she hasn’t spoken about bulk buying hand sanitiser to sell online at triple the price. Is it just me or does Emma seem the type?

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
She’s full of shit 😂 How has it improved her sex life? She’s still morbidly obese at this point so it’s not like she’s svelte and slinky and sexy, the operation didn’t do anything to her vagina, so how has it improved their sex life?! It’s not like she has more energy, she’s permanently exhausted, so how has it improved?!

• Haha

Boostar_

She is so bloody lazy and opportunist. All them years of not declaring her income have come back to bite her.
And she's annoyed someone is on Amazon trying to sell a 56 pack of always for £24... like she wouldn't, if she had the chance! I think she's forgetting all those toys and games she's picked up from Sainsburys over the years to sell on Amazon at a huge mark up, not to mention the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers she was selling for £5 when she paid a dollar for them.

Shan22

Why is she going on about her 2 weeks of liquid diet followed by 2 weeks of puree??? She did neither of them properly 😂😂😂 since when is a tinned sausage a puree????

• Haha

Eggos

Surely it’s a bit soon to be saying it’s “worked” for you. It just irritates me how cocky she is despite flouting medical advice and maintaining a poor diet. I truly hope it does work out for her long term but it won’t if she doesn’t fix her mindset.
B1AFA483-90AB-4121-A487-FF987734DE17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Asdf

At a time when: people are struggling to purchase nappies and calpol for their babies, elderly people are struggling to purchase any essentials, vulnerable children will be going with a school lunch so probably any lunch, small businesses are shutting up shop - some unlikely to reopen, people already struggling with their mental health will be further isolated and people are DYING... this 25 stone 6 year old is joking about sending emails from her cats about food shortages. I also can not believe she hasn’t moved her Dad in to McDisney Towers, what a selfish horrible dirty slobby bitch she is.

Reactions: 17