Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
By the looks of it her incredibly packed and busy day is already finished by midday 🙄 I respect that hospital appointments can be unpredictable and stressful, but she didn’t need to go on about how oh so busy she was going to be.
View attachment 93700

Called it 🤣

I’m the same, SW and WW work for a time. But I know ultimately it’s my head that’s the issue. I’ve 3-4 stone To lose.

Badg69

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what her second procedure is for? I know the surgeon found something during her WLS

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
you know we are on tattle right? You know Emma will probably put the samples on eBay brand new?
I do. And I often agree with you if you read back but I think that’s just going out the way to find fault.

the original post was someone picking at her about social distancing. Last time I looked we wasn’t in lockdown

nics2018

But why is everyone else allowed to talk about her here in this thread but I have to go elsewhere? Sorry for moaning but I doubt you’d be happy about it either 🤷‍♀️

Because I’d like to know why I get warnings for talking about her but no one else does, is that not obvious?! 😂

How long ago? Has her account grown? She's at what 5k so I'm not sure where the line is for 'small account' but maybe she has crossed it since?
She's def in influencer mode now so I can't see why there would be an issue but you could message a MOD to find out?