Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I had no idea she had a thread on here until her stories today... thanks Emma!

I thought I was the only one watching her ‘diet’ in horror. The amount of processed kids crap is ridiculous, no wonder she feels awful! Her eating habits are exactly what I’d expect a small child to eat if they were allowed to choose

Also glad to see I’m not alone in thinking wtf about her goal dress. It looks like something I’d pick out for my toddler and I can’t imagine anyone above the age of 10 wearing it. The cut/style didn’t look flattering either. Shouldn’t goal dresses show off your figure? Nineties Disney nightie vibes aside, it just didn’t look like it’d do her any favours even at a size 10

• Heart
Reactions: 17

adw2007

Chatty Member
So, her informants have made her aware of my "catching her out"

If there is nothing to hide, why have you just ended the listing? The same listing I commented on?

I smell a big rat?

Oh emma so you buy the same item five times do you? Hahaha. I was not born yesterday!
erbieerb.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Please please will anyone reading here and maybe considering wls as an option not take any notice of Emma Drew. She has stated her friends send her information from here. Well Emma forget your Amazon FBA or ebay stuff others will deal with that but for gods sake don't fuck up wls. You are posting semi rubbish. All I can say over and over again I hear what folks say re get on slimming world loose weight yes done that been there over 25 times. There does come a point at which you have to say been there done that so many times what is wrong with me? I have posted before about my journey DM me if you want to know.

I am limited as to what I can say as folks have castigated me for writing essays. WLS is not an easy option and believe me if Slimming World was my saviour it would have been 15+ times over. 11 years on I have struggled every day I don't think I missed any problem associated with wls. Positive point today after yesterday was a day of terrible sickness. Today I went to a routine check up and was surprised to see that I weighed in at 10 stones 12 lbs. I started my journey at 35 stones 1lbs. Sorry can't post more getting to essay territory.

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
This is Emma and Tony, to be fair id probably not even need to tell you that before you'd guessed it anyway ;) I don't think she needed to worry, not like he would win it!!
PS - this is the real reason he stopped working for sainsburys

• Haha
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
ICE LOLLY MADE FROM LEFT OVER COSTA DRINK. URGHHHHH. I am frugal, I don’t waste anything but fuck me that’s a step too far!

• Haha
  • Sick

nics2018

Imagine celebrating being able to eat food that you never stopped eating in the first place. She is too much 😂

Reactions: 16
I have about 10 stone to lose. I'm getting desperate now as both WW and SW haven't worked and I have zero willpower. I was considering WLS but Emma has put me right off. I fear I would go down the same way as her, and to be honest, I want to be able to enjoy food when I can. I have a child with eating problems and I want to be able to share food with them, bake cakes together and eat them, have a nice big xmas dinner or birthday meal out. It will be harder, but Emma has made me more determined to do it properly and face up to my shitty attitude to food and learn, instead of having a thumb sized stomach and being in denial about my shit relationship with food. So thank you Emma!

Sorry to bring it up again, but I've just read her blog on her WLS, as of yesterday she has lost 27lbs since her pre-op diet started on 12th January. That's less than 4lbs a week, at her size she could have easily done this on a diet. Should she not be losing much more? My friend lost over 1/2 stone a week on Cambridge and has kept it off.

What is their obsession with Disney? I get people like it, but to have a whole room... is that why they bought such a big house, so they could each had a bedroom like children and then the cats have their own room.
Everybody loses at a different pace but 27lbs including pre-op isn’t a lot, especially at her size.

She’s gonna fuck this is up massively and it hasn’t occurred to her that this is last chance saloon.

To take the step of undergoing WLS most of us have had that last straw moment-when you’re tired of continually failing at losing weight; something that should be so simple but isn’t. Most of us who opt for surgery remember and use those failures to drive us into smashing the losses! That Emma is bone-idle to her lard-filled core makes me honestly think she’s incapable of doing that and it comes from the fact that she’s never really tried. And I mean really, really tried!

She was not in the right headspace for this surgery at all. There’s no willingness to change or eagerness to succeed; it’s just her slobbing about, eating crap, napping & obsessing over Disney like an overgrown moron!

By the time she’s realised she’s fucked it up, her pouch will already be stretched and the numbers on the scale will be going back up. She’s got one shot and she’s on target to fuck it up and if she thinks she can just throw money at a surgeon for a revision surgery later on, she’s going to be in for a shock because most don’t or won’t do it!

Last edited:

totaleclipse26

What social life, exactly? When did she last go out with anyone other than Tony and her dad if he's lucky? I suppose buying cheap tat she doesn't need so she can declutter it later also counts as a busy social life in her world. I'm not endlessly decluttering as I simply don't buy the tat in the first place.

Asdf

She’s full of shit 😂 How has it improved her sex life? She’s still morbidly obese at this point so it’s not like she’s svelte and slinky and sexy, the operation didn’t do anything to her vagina, so how has it improved their sex life?! It’s not like she has more energy, she’s permanently exhausted, so how has it improved?!
It was only two weeks ago she was talking about shitting herself in bed and blood clots pouring from her vagina and arsehole. I don’t think it’s her body type that’s preventing her having good sex :sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Anotherct

VIP Member
Why does she have a Sainsbury’s online order? I got an email from them saying the online spaces are for vulnerable and elderly Only. Why can’t Tony go to the supermarket?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Why would you put yourself through major surgery to lose 3/4lbs a week. At her size she could easily lose that on a good diet with exercise.

Reactions: 15

snoopyboop

Maybe she wouldn’t feel so lethargic and fatigued if she put down the tacos and dairylea triangles, and ate some protein and VEGETABLES.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Jelly for breakfast and coke for dinner! Unbelievable. And ffs stop complaining about the general anaesthetic, it was over a month ago. All she's done is nap and go on her phone and and is still tired. The 3 people I know who had wls were all back at work within days. I've had GA myself and I just can't get over how much she's milked it.