Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had CIN2 and needed treatment but it’s not cancer is it! She’s mad. Tonnes of women have an abnormal smear and need treatment for it.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I miss how ridiculous she is and then I remember she's a heinous witch who lied about having cancer

Reactions: 18
"get that bread, get that head, then leave, then leave, witch, then leave" who can forget that classic reel as she waddled out of poundland with her ten-to-two-feet trying to look sexy pushing a trolley 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"get that bread, get that head, then leave, then leave, witch, then leave" who can forget that classic reel as she waddled out of poundland with her ten-to-two-feet trying to look sexy pushing a trolley 🤣
I got that song in my head randomly yesterday and was howling laughing to myself picturing her waddling towards the camera. Oh how I miss our Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got that song in my head randomly yesterday and was howling laughing to myself picturing her waddling towards the camera. Oh how I miss our Emma!
And her terrible acting skills on it as she tried to portray her working through the steps of, get the bread get the head and then leave....cue finger pointing in the general direction of leaving whilst looking as gormless as ever 🤣 🤣 I miss her too! This thread was gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here you go 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here you go 🤣
You legend! She didn't get bread and im guessing she was clueless as to what head meant so probably searched the shelves for it in vain but she did get bog roll before waddling out so all good 🤣
---
it was like march of the penguins as she left!
---
Does anyone remember the vlog where she handed out samples of that toblerone dupe they did in poundland to see how many she could sell? I think 90% of people said no 🤣 it was so funny! imagine that waddling towards you grinning with the free willy teeth on show (can't take credit for that one, another tattler named them and I can't see anything else lol) offering you cheapo chocolate as her seedy husband filmed it, no wonder they all said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember her telling everyone about her 'cancer', i went off on her about it and that's what got me blocked! Where has she posted it again?

Reactions: 4
Was the "cancer" diagnosis when she got in a huff about crunches?!!

Crunchies.

I don't think imma has ever done a crunch in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember her telling everyone about her 'cancer', i went off on her about it and that's what got me blocked! Where has she posted it again?
In one of her spammy emails, someone posted it further up the thread it's typical Emma woe-is-me kinda thing.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she post a letter from the consultant, though, that referred to her “cancer”? To prove it? I never understood why they would refer to her cancer if she didn’t actually have cancer.

Reactions: 1