Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only the Christmas Shop Norfolk were open this year. I really need some sperm decorations for my tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s back…sort of…at makemoneywithoutajob on Instagram. Six likes in the four hours since she posted. So the comeback’s going well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s back…sort of…at makemoneywithoutajob on Instagram. Six likes in the four hours since she posted. So the comeback’s going well.
She tried to relaunch on fb a couple of weeks ago but after the initial post- silence

Reactions: 7
There are definitely websites where you can view people’s Instagram accounts and stories anonymously, if you don’t want to re-activate an insta!

Reactions: 1
I really do miss this thread! It felt like a little community and I think is almost the only thread where I remembered people’s usernames. We need Emma back! Like I’d even settle for more Toe-Knee content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's all over the Poundland FB group again too. She'll have a personal insta back soon, can't help herself.

Reactions: 11
It's always this time of year I miss her most.....remembering when she had to cook a new batch of roast potatoes for xmas lunch as she scoffed the first lot before the rest of the meal was ready :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was out shopping today and walked past a Ted Baker and had a giggle to myself imagining Emma in the changing room not being able to unzip herself out of that dress. Like a zeppelin in a condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19