Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's lost a load of weight whilst being away now thinks she can do better. Mind you can't be hard to do better than Toe Knee.

Reactions: 5
Nah it will be some sort of key word thing to get more people to her website. Tony does everything for her and panders to her every whim.

Reactions: 8
Has she been hacked? Whats that got to do with making money without a job (unless husband you are divorcing is rich and you plan to fleece him)?

Reactions: 2

Anything you want to tell Tony, Emma? This is unusually long and detailed for your website.
Forbidden my end

What drivel.
She didn’t write that. It’s been sent to her by a blog post churning company that pays £30 for her to shove it online

Reactions: 4
The fb page for make money without a job is being relaunched as make £10 a day.
Had notifications today.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I kind of miss her whole take on reality. Never got over the smelly shoes thing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have been denied so many Emma rants about the cost of living crisis or how much it now costs to make pico de gallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do miss her and Tony and their weird ways 😂 I think coming away from social media was probably a good thing or her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
09 13 a.jpg

09 13 b.jpg

---
From Mumsnet chatter lol remember her dirty fingernails?!! Could it be...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As amusing as that would be....chatting to neighbours? Bringing treats for people? Lovely kind woman? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10