Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

But I didn't get to go to Castaway Cay and they didn't call me Princess!

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she go on a Disney cruise and moan there was too many children?

her running a playgroup is quite possibly one of the funniest things I’ve heard

Reactions: 18
Maybe it’s more like childminding or daycare?
It’s definitely a toddler playgroup.

Could this be one of the franchise opportunities she said they were looking at?
Nope, she’s said on the website they are both sole traders. This also doesn’t make sense though as ‘sole’ means one, not two people. Two people is a Partnership. Most franchisees set up Ltd companies. Is anyone else getting the impression she knows sod all about running a business? You can’t BOTH be sole traders running the one business!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who was this?

Reactions: 1
And doesn’t she also have a limited company anyway?

Do you think Poppy and Scooby go to the playgroup while Imma goes to Poundland or Liquor and Loaded?

Reactions: 6
I also remember how excited she got when she came round and heard staff discussing critical care/high dependency unit. She would have been gutted when she discovered they weren't talking about her.

Reactions: 9
I also remember how excited she got when she came round and heard staff discussing critical care/high dependency unit. She would have been gutted when she discovered they weren't talking about her.
Think of all the emergency crunchies she could’ve milked from that!

Reactions: 6
I think we're all missing the point here. Emma has set up a playgroup, not so smart move, what is a smart move is parents now on p/maternity pay and struggling with the rise of the cost of living and her grand plan is to trick everyone into some sort of MLM. She'll be scamming everyone in no time.

Reactions: 12
Yeh she'll be up to something, she doesn't do anything for purely altruistic reasons

Reactions: 4
It’ll be a franchise like monkey music or something. They’ll be charging post covid desperate parents an arm and a leg for some songs and activities and a crap cup of coffee.
She’ll be “managing the finances” and probably has a Facebook group where she pushes all her saving money and cheap links crap, at them…

Reactions: 7