Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mixer she so wanted is for sale as is a lot of other stuff, mainly clothes a lot in 14/16/18 but also some size 6/8? She must have massive wardrobes! Did she actually buy those sizes thinking she’d fit into them?
The clothes she sells on vinted are the same- a total size range of clothes.
I think she gets bored very very easily and the novelty wears off

Reactions: 6
The mixer she so wanted is for sale as is a lot of other stuff, mainly clothes a lot in 14/16/18 but also some size 6/8? She must have massive wardrobes! Did she actually buy those sizes thinking she’d fit into them?
Oh no not the slinky minx starter kit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Id still love to no why it was so sudden her leaving
Tony claimed on his insta it was for her mental health and that she’d had enough. I think the strong suspicion here is that her financial dealings and stuff with her dad and his house etc might have caught up with her. Also it was screamingly obvious the weight loss surgery had failed and she didn’t really have much to go on on that front.
I reckon she’ll come back at some point.

Reactions: 13
She'll be back when she adopts her baby/child as a yummy mummy account to bleep her kid out all over the internet.

Reactions: 8
One of the listings is for 150 rolls of Laura Ashley wallpaper :ROFLMAO: did the Christmas shop stock fiasco not teach them anything???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Awe I miss Emma! Her stories used to make me laugh so much 😂😂 especially the one after her operation when she was off her tits and rambling some crap for ages 😂😂😂😂 come back emma! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I miss this thread! It was first class banter when Fred and Rose were at their peak of instagram/facebook fame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34