Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smile in that picture is much less of a grimace than her old SM pictures. I think she looks genuinely happy in this new pic. Good for her, the SM break must have done some good.

Reactions: 13
let's give her credit where it's drew (heh heh) - I think these are the nicest photos I've seen of her, she has definitely lost weight and the photos haven't been taken from a crane either!

Reactions: 17
Lovely photo of her 2 oldest friends with emojis over their faces :rolleyes: what is the point of that photo.
To prove she went out, and that people asked her to go.

Have to be honest, she looks a whole lot better than she used to.

Reactions: 7
If she was a "groomsmaid" I imagine they'd have chosen for her and probably had a difficult conversation about getting a size that actually fit. She should listen to them more. But to be fair we can't see her arms or gunt in the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I followed Emma from ages back, found her tips on matched betting etc to be really useful, and she interacted back with me. I would have never suspected foul play until I found this thread! Maybe I'm super naive 😅

Reactions: 2
I followed Emma from ages back, found her tips on matched betting etc to be really useful, and she interacted back with me. I would have never suspected foul play until I found this thread! Maybe I'm super naive 😅
Of course she interacted with you she wanted your sign ups and money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
does anyone know if emma & little owl are still friends? or if little owl has her own thread now she's at 10k insta!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.