Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bob account still only has 8 posts. Although on her old accounts she usually posted stories more than grid posts

Reactions: 1
Hope you all get the emergency crunchie egg you deserve under your Easter haemorrhoid tree this year 🤑
Excellent work! 10 out of 10. I’m going to leave this picture (and ONLY this picture) open on my husband’s laptop tomorrow so he gets a little surprise when he opens it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think she's up to something. I'm saying transformation of some sort. Teeth? Weight? More inclined towards teeth. She isn't capable of being away from the internet. Maybe secret accounts with an unrelated name as tattle keeps finding her. I'm thinking that Toe-knee is doing the instant jobs on various apps each day to earn money, and not declaring it.

Reactions: 12
I still think she's up to something. I'm saying transformation of some sort. Teeth? Weight? More inclined towards teeth. She isn't capable of being away from the internet. Maybe secret accounts with an unrelated name as tattle keeps finding her. I'm thinking that Toe-knee is doing the instant jobs on various apps each day to earn money, and not declaring it.
I think teeth, that would explain the silly smile / smirk the other day. Different from her normal toothy grin
Hiding new teeth maybe?

Reactions: 7

I reckon it will be the teeth. She didn't look much different in that photo toe-knee posted of her a few weeks back.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I see she jumped on that Ziglu offer right away. I was at the gym when I got the Ziglu email. Hers followed within 30 mins

Reactions: 1
Just read back a few days and thought "Easter Craps" as a title for that poo tribute ensemble.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.