Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Major surgery”
Give it a rest, you had keyhole surgery!
Emma/Bob's Its Alive!!!!

dafuq did she think she'd be on her feet by now. She always planned a 12 week recovery. :LOL:

What's it got to do with Poundland?
Getting slayed in the comments though. :LOL:

Reactions: 19
Emma/Bob's Its Alive!!!!

dafuq did she think she'd be on her feet by now. She always planned a 12 week recovery. :LOL:

What's it got to do with Poundland?
Getting slayed in the comments though. :LOL:
Hah someone post the comments!
Major surgery duck me! I know we keep going back to c-sections (because it’s major surgery that lots of us have had!) but jesus, we all had to head for our 3 day check ups with newborns and sleep deprivation!

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t moving a bit after a operation help speed up recovery too?

I’m sure I’ve heard that

Reactions: 11
Facebook Poundland Appreciation Society. Just had a snoop myself.
I love that they’ve put into the rules that admin are allowed to share affiliate links - basically so Emma can line her pockets and no one can call her out on it. But god forbid you mention B&M or Home Bargains on there, you’re on your way to a ban and a blocking!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that they’ve put into the rules that admin are allowed to share affiliate links - basically so Emma can line her pockets and no one can call her out on it. But god forbid you mention B&M or Home Bargains on there, you’re on your way to a ban and a blocking!
Dare someone to mention Instagram or ASA... :LOL:
You'll be gone quicker than the roasties on Xmas Day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m not part of the Poundland group but from what I can see she’s had one like and the three comments someone’s posted here, that’s from 100k+ group members, raking it in hahaha you’d be better off going back to your old Instagram Imma!

Reactions: 6
The instagram photo is very old. I suspect the account is as well. Zilch is a loan company so basically Emma is encouraging her poundland followers to get into more debt just before Christmas to line her own pocket.

Reactions: 10
I've reported the post as spam, it went to Facebook, not the admins. Hopefully other in the group will do the same.

She is a joke! She's definitely hiding from someone or something.

Reactions: 12
Why would a major #BossBabe earning upwards of six figures be bothered about £15 ? Make it make sense Emma.
It’s so she can colour in more of the little boxes on her money saving sheets obviously and get the satisfaction of a job done well! It’s the only bloody way she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.