Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster.

'Bob' is defo Imma's new profile. I had already blocked the EmmaDrewInfo profile on Instagram as I was fed up of seeing her mug pop up on my explore page grinning like Katie Price awaiting her new dentures(pic attached for reference). Anyway, when I blocked her profile I also chose to block any other profile she created so when I went to look at the 'drewinginnorfolk' profile it was already blocked. It's defo her.

I am now in need of a nope day and several crunchies after that 😂
0_Katie-Price-shares-scary-video-of-her-teeth-shaved-down-to-pegs-as-she-gets-new-teeth.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

'Bob' is defo Imma's new profile. I had already blocked the EmmaDrewInfo profile on Instagram as I was fed up of seeing her mug pop up on my explore page grinning like Katie Price awaiting her new dentures(pic attached for reference). Anyway, when I blocked her profile I also chose to block any other profile she created so when I went to look at the 'drewinginnorfolk' profile it was already blocked. It's defo her.

I am now in need of a nope day and several crunchies after that 😂View attachment 912153
Great sleuthing!

Reactions: 16
I watched Tony's stories, I find it odd that he went shopping and out to lunch alone (both Emma's favorite past times) and there she clearly was at home in bed. If she was ill I can't see her letting out of her sight incase she needed him so I think she must be hiding because someone (the tax man, ASA etc) is coming for her.

Reactions: 16
I watched Tony's stories, I find it odd that he went shopping and out to lunch alone (both Emma's favorite past times) and there she clearly was at home in bed. If she was ill I can't see her letting out of her sight incase she needed him so I think she must be hiding because someone (the tax man, ASA etc) is coming for her.
She’s now nearly 3 weeks post op and should certainly have been able to cope with a little mooch around the shops and a trip to Nando’s. She’s either in full on hiding, milking this recovery drama for all it’s worth or she’s under the patio and Tony’s pretending all is well.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s now nearly 3 weeks post op and should certainly have been able to cope with a little mooch around the shops and a trip to Nando’s. She’s either in full on hiding, milking this recovery drama for all it’s worth or she’s under the patio and Tony’s pretending all is well.
She’s definitely going for the full 12 weeks recovery! I could understand if she had only just come out of hospital but she was out the next day. She should be moving around and getting some gentle exercise in really.

Reactions: 13
Drewinginnorfolk doesn't even make any sense??!!
I bet she was with McToeknee shopping yesterday. No way would she have let him out on his own for a full day shopping and noshing on Nandos without her.

Reactions: 21
She was definitely out with McDonald yesterday, I'd put money on it - the pictures of home decor, Food, The milky tea, etc are just pure Emma.
I can just imagine them giggling to themselves at how clever they are and how they are getting one over on everyone. Insufferable prats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If I ever go missing, I want someone to call you lot, not the police, Tattlers are world class detectives 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My favourites were a grow your own sloth and an emotional support octopus. You could not make it up.
Haha shut the front door! 😂😂😂

I know she has an octopus. It came up on here.

basically “spend the £15 on things I like”
😂

I am now in need of a nope day and several crunchies after that 😂View attachment 912153
I can still see Bobs profile on the account from which Emma blocked me on a couple of months back.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she deleted it once she realised she’s not a size 8 now the cysts is removed and that odd shape she claimed was because of it also never changed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha shut the front door! 😂😂😂

I know she has an octopus. It came up on here.

basically “spend the £15 on things I like”
😂

I can still see Bobs profile on the account from which Emma blocked me on a couple of months back.
That’s different though. If you blocked her then it would auto block all accounts made by her. But not the other way round. She’d have to manually block you on each of her accounts I think

Maybe Tony had a trip to Norwich by himself to buy Christmas presents for Princess Bob.

I know one of you is in there. Stop being quiet. Has she got veneers? That’d be the Christmas gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know one of you is in there. Stop being quiet. Has she got veneers? That’d be the Christmas gift that keeps on giving.
I’ve tried and failed! But then she’s blocked every account I’ve made recently so there’s no reason she’d let me follow her at all.

Also, I’d love to see Emma with veneers! You know what she’s like, she’d end up getting the biggest, whitest ones possible to make the most of the money and she’d look ridiculous! Oh please let her have had veneers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve tried and failed! But then she’s blocked every account I’ve made recently so there’s no reason she’d let me follow her at all.

Also, I’d love to see Emma with veneers! You know what she’s like, she’d end up getting the biggest, whitest ones possible to make the most of the money and she’d look ridiculous! Oh please let her have had veneers!!
Scooby dooby doo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She's blocked every account i've made too

She posted her zilch link on the poundland page hahaha begging for referrals, what a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.