Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t notice this but I would be absolutely ashamed to spend that money and nothing has happened, like surely weight loss surgery is guaranteed to make you lose weight, I’m baffled. I would half understand if she lost weight and regained it all, I’ve heard of that. But for their to be zero difference at all, I’ve never seen a picture where she looks ‘slim’ or any noticeable difference
She also thought it couldn't not work but she is a good example of how you still have to put some effort in to lose the weight. She broke the rules very early on and was eating unhealthy "slider" foods. Such a shame and a real waste.

I have to isolate before surgery to make sure I don't have covid, so today I'm visiting everywhere and anywhere (soft play???) to really increase those odds of catching covid before my operation. Its like she wants it cancelling
Anyone know why was she at a soft play?! Every time I take my child he gets sick (even with all the supposed extra cleaning they do)! She said before how she wants this cyst operation and how she's in all this pain but her actions show otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly how long does she think recovery will be ffs?! My mother had half her colon removed & hosted a party 3 days later (albeit she was sat down for it). I can’t cope with this sluggy sloth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I seriously hope she gets Covid now and her surgery gets cancelled after that utterly ridiculous trip out today! Ok, I’m feeling very bitter but I don’t care. I’ve not been anywhere in the past week except for work related outings (and one soft play on Saturday) as I was supposed to go on holiday today but nope, I tested positive for covid so I’m now isolating for 10 days. I’m so bleeping gutted! Im so careful when I go out - limiting where I go, wearing masks, washing my hands etc but yet I’ve still caught it. The ball of lard that is Emma goes EVERYWHERE and has escaped covid so far - it has to catch her now or I’ll kick off with the universe! My son who has been dealt such a tit hand in life has had his holiday cancelled literally at the last minute but Imma can slob about doing what she likes and gets off completely free, not in my world please!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I didn’t notice this but I would be absolutely ashamed to spend that money and nothing has happened, like surely weight loss surgery is guaranteed to make you lose weight, I’m baffled. I would half understand if she lost weight and regained it all, I’ve heard of that. But for their to be zero difference at all, I’ve never seen a picture where she looks ‘slim’ or any noticeable difference
Apart from paying for the surgery, she put no effort whatsoever into losing weight.

She admitted that she didn't adhere to the pre-surgery diet that she was supposed to follow in preparation. After the surgery, she was supposed to be on a strict liquid diet to allow her stomach to heal, but was chowing down on sausages and bananas.

Reactions: 7
The famous Emma Drew logic of bananas being a liquid shows itself during every pouch reset too ✨
Apart from paying for the surgery, she put no effort whatsoever into losing weight.

She admitted that she didn't adhere to the pre-surgery diet that she was supposed to follow in preparation. After the surgery, she was supposed to be on a strict liquid diet to allow her stomach to heal, but was chowing down on sausages and bananas.

Reactions: 9
Why would you want dark green baubles on a Christmas tree? There's a reason they dont exist. Because you won't be able to see them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember she did something similar for the food bank for a YT video (which was covered with affliate links!) during Vlogmas. She went to Sainsburys and spent a tenner on the cheapest food she could to donate. I've worked in a foodbank and they also have lists of things they desperately need so, instead of buying smart price pasta and 20p beans (which every foodbank is swimming in btw!), she could actually have spent that tenner on stuff that was useful to them, like UHT etc.
And who can forget Tony's response the next day 🤣. From 5.43.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you want dark green baubles on a Christmas tree? There's a reason they dont exist. Because you won't be able to see them!!
‘I’ve got a major surgery this week, that I am desperate for and the hospital won't accept me if I have a positive Covid test and they take it so seriously I have to isolate 2 days before'

Everyone else: 'Right I'd better avoid going out - don't want to get a positive test and lose the operation I really need it, also I can focus on tidying and cleaning my house for recovery, and eating lots of light healthy foods, vitamins and lots of water so I'm in a good healthy place when I get to the hospital.

Emma Drew: 'Right I'd better get drunk first, then eat out - somewhere that serves lots of heavy, hard to digest foods. Then I just need to go everywhere I can possibly think of thats busy whilst there are several contagious viruses going round that would mess up my opportunity to have this op. Then I need to go to a soft play - I don't have any toddlers, but I've heard they are rife with germs because children aren't known for being hygenic - then I need to do something charitable for my insta - I know I'll buy homeless people lots of therapy colouring books and then finally I need dark green baubles for my dark green Christmas tree so I will go all over Norfolk looking for some.'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Honestly how long does she think recovery will be ffs?! My mother had half her colon removed & hosted a party 3 days later (albeit she was sat down for it). I can’t cope with this sluggy sloth!
In my ITU we have bowel surgery and one day afterwards I’m like OUT OF BED NOW 👏🏻 COME ON

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE. On my death bed I want littlepotato to play this to me

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh god this is classic. Her voice, the finger. Tony talking about beautiful rose gold wrapping paper (don’t know why but gave me the ick) and taking Emma chocolate is all too much! He really is Kevin from The Office 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS here she goes again encouraging betting weeks before Christmas.
I know some people have success with matched betting but you really need the outlay and I find as a “money blogger” or whatever the duck she is supposed to be, this is such a poor thing to promote. If it was that great everyone would promote it - I’m yet to see it on the Martin Lewis money show lol!
She’s lost her way completely as any type of content account and is just a random person sharing tit like the rest of us now 🙄🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My friend's husband who is in his eighties had his prostate removed a couple of weeks ago for actual cancer. He was home in a couple of days and out and about the next week. I had forgotten just how big Emma was. She has lost weight just not as much as you would expect after WLS. The speeded up section shows how little they move.

Reactions: 11
‘I’ve got a major surgery this week, that I am desperate for and the hospital won't accept me if I have a positive Covid test and they take it so seriously I have to isolate 2 days before'

Everyone else: 'Right I'd better avoid going out - don't want to get a positive test and lose the operation I really need it, also I can focus on tidying and cleaning my house for recovery, and eating lots of light healthy foods, vitamins and lots of water so I'm in a good healthy place when I get to the hospital.

Emma Drew: 'Right I'd better get drunk first, then eat out - somewhere that serves lots of heavy, hard to digest foods. Then I just need to go everywhere I can possibly think of thats busy whilst there are several contagious viruses going round that would mess up my opportunity to have this op. Then I need to go to a soft play - I don't have any toddlers, but I've heard they are rife with germs because children aren't known for being hygenic - then I need to do something charitable for my insta - I know I'll buy homeless people lots of therapy colouring books and then finally I need dark green baubles for my dark green Christmas tree so I will go all over Norfolk looking for some.'
Can't make this tit up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's almost like she wants to get covid so she can get sympathy for that and also her cancelled op. If I ran a soft play and I saw her walk in without a kid I'd kick her out the door the bleeping weird pweirdo. Esp if Toeknee was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In my ITU we have bowel surgery and one day afterwards I’m like OUT OF BED NOW 👏🏻 COME ON
There is a whole theory behind this isn’t there? Enhanced recovery or something similar? A family member had a big surgery and had lots of info about it. Granted, other medical conditions meant it look a little bit of time for them to actually be out of bed and moving, but I do think they recovered better for getting mobile asap and doing as many things ‘as normal’ (within reason and sometimes gently) as possible.

Reactions: 10
If I sent my mother in law texts like that, she'd phone me and ask what the duck is going on. She is utterly embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.