Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like all the clothing she already owns it needs a bleeping IRON. I hardly ever iron things because I mostly buy things that don’t need ironing, but there’s no WAY I’d be putting photos of myself on the internet in anything creased and looking like a scruffbag. I’m embarrassed for her.

Also the sleeves are too long, as is the actual coat. FGS.

Reactions: 7
Also, its more of a spring coat, hence why it's on sale. Hardly a practical winter coat for getting out and walking your dog etc. Wonder wether the leather coats from last year still fit.

Reactions: 14
There's secondhand September bit the dust again. Imma has no willpower or conviction at all.

Reactions: 6
Why are the buttons diagonal ? Oh sorry of course , it doesn’t fit. Doh
Oh don’t worry, in the next story she clarified she’ll decide later and go back for it next month… Classic Imma logic - buy less (lol, as if) in September so you can buy twice as much in October #bossbabe #livethelifenobodywants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why someone doing a no buy would even go into a shop like that and try stuff on. She's just setting herself up for failure. She really can't do anything unless it involves eating or spending money

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever seen anyone in an item of clothing so ill fitting in every way - length, straining at the chest and stomach, arms too long... not to mention the fact the colour does nothing for her.

I do sympathise as I'm a similar shape to her, carrying most of my fat on the front of my stomach, but I try to dress in way to hide it, the worse thing to do is wear things 1 or 2 sizes too small.

Does anyone know if her Matched Betting group is actually allowed on FB, I thought they don’t like promotion of gambling etc except under certain conditions.
#askingforafriend

Also that coat makes her look bloody ridiculous. That is all!

Reactions: 4
Did she ever do an update on all that furniture she was supposedly going to donate to Afghan refugees? Or was she just full of tit like usual

• Haha
Dying at that mac, obviously it doesn’t fit but also it’s not a winter coat? It’s lightweight for spring and early autumn.

Also the reviews on the joules site comment on how it comes up big.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Imma, is posting this to win the competition for these products.. I’m sure if she won, she would just resell them for profit, as it wasn’t long ago she was going to sell Snow Fairy items for much more than they cost?! Just let someone worthy win them please!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Imma, is posting this to win the competition for these products.. I’m sure if she won, she would just resell them for profit, as it wasn’t long ago she was going to sell Snow Fairy items for much more than they cost?! Just let someone worthy win them please!
I really hope she doesn't win.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.