Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up. Isn’t today, day 2 of her hair and make up challenge? And she’s failed it....on the second day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done Emma another so successful day I just don't know how you cope with all that you do ..or to be truthful don't do.

Reactions: 5
I guess her plan to rent the house they're buying was a no, not one mention since her saying they asked to do it, also looking at what she shared on her stories today it doesn't seem like exchange and completion is close, her solicitor said they were waiting to hear from her lender and the estate agent.......yikes! looks like they've had some no days too Emma ;)

Reactions: 1
She needs to grow up. She operates as an overindulged brat whose actual day to day living looks grim. She just happened to hit blogging (a ship that has long sailed) at the right time and is obviously struggling to keep up. Putting it kindly she does not have a YouTube personality.
Interesting point, what does Tony do.??? Seriously, apart from breathing there is not much going on there.

Reactions: 9
She makes out she is much further along with this house buying one minute then shares something which indicates otherwise. To be honest I have actually lost track with it all is it actually happening or will the lender be like actually no it's been to the underwriters and we have decided you can't afford it and we are not willing to lend with all your NOPE days :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen her stories for a while, is she keeping up the intermittent fasting? (Or is that a stupid question...)

Calling it, They will be bankrupt within 5 years.
Sadly I agree with you. I get the feeling she is relying now mostly on affiliate income because it requires very little effort. But what if a few of her affiliates suddenly stop their schemes? Her nope days seem to be way more frequent these days, not long before they become nope weeks.

Reactions: 3
I haven't seen her stories for a while, is she keeping up the intermittent fasting? (Or is that a stupid question...)

Sadly I agree with you. I get the feeling she is relying now mostly on affiliate income because it requires very little effort. But what if a few of her affiliates suddenly stop their schemes? Her nope days seem to be way more frequent these days, not long before they become nope weeks.
For someone on 6 figures, they sure do live a very ‘basic’ lifestyle. Where are the holidays? Nice clothes? Just nice ‘things’. I don’t mean 59 trips to Poundland, but just things you can buy when you earn a decent living, like a nice candle or homeware.

Reactions: 10
For someone on 6 figures, they sure do live a very ‘basic’ lifestyle. Where are the holidays? Nice clothes? Just nice ‘things’. I don’t mean 59 trips to Poundland, but just things you can buy when you earn a decent living, like a nice candle or homeware.
This. I feel like they live like they are on benefits. From that picture she put up of Tony (with his abcess) it even looks like she cuts his hair for him to save money. It's so weird.

Reactions: 13
I’ve met millionaires that are scruffy and scrimp I don’t think lifestyle reflects wages but what you say does. with them it’s obvious they aren’t anywhere near. She’s been claiming a six figure income for years but has only recently started paying vat. She constantly contradicts herself. I don’t give them much longer doing this unless they pull something magical out their arse.
The money is clearly drying up and neither have a decent work ethic. Constantly restarting blogs and re sharing the same crap is old. The sky one makes me laugh she did that years ago and still bangs on about it.
I think she is panicking about this house sale I don’t know why something just seems off with it.

She’s not mentioned it for a while which means it probably lasted as long as her promise to herself to get out of bed every day this week and brush her hair and apply make up. That lasted till, well, Monday. Summary of her stories that you’ve missed - moaning, cats, complaining, Coke Zero, Tony looking like he’s been trapped in her basement for 10 years (bad taste I know), and they’re going to watch Frozen 2 tomorrow because they avoid going out at the weekend.
In other news she’s finally stopped going on about the flood, her rental house has sold and swipe up to sell your soul for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not mentioned it for a while which means it probably lasted as long as her promise to herself to get out of bed every day this week and brush her hair and apply make up. That lasted till, well, Monday. Summary of her stories that you’ve missed - moaning, cats, complaining, Coke Zero, Tony looking like he’s been trapped in her basement for 10 years (bad taste I know), and they’re going to watch Frozen 2 tomorrow because they avoid going out at the weekend.
In other news she’s finally stopped going on about the flood, her rental house has sold and swipe up to sell your soul for a fiver.
Thanks for the summary! Let's hope today isn't a nope day so they can complete the arduous task of going to the cinema. I bet they will complain about little kids not being quiet...

• Haha
I just don't get why you would choose to live the way they do when they have the option no to. I totally understand anxiety can have a massive effect on your life, my husband has had it really bad in the last few years but he's working on it. But we do not live like that and we certainly don't have nope days. He's still kept up with his full time job, a few days off here and there.

The only person who can make your life better is you and she really needs to get up, get washed and eat well and exercise. They seem to lazy around in the same sheets eating junk food and watching tv.

Reactions: 10
I just don't get why you would choose to live the way they do when they have the option no to. I totally understand anxiety can have a massive effect on your life, my husband has had it really bad in the last few years but he's working on it. But we do not live like that and we certainly don't have nope days. He's still kept up with his full time job, a few days off here and there.

The only person who can make your life better is you and she really needs to get up, get washed and eat well and exercise. They seem to lazy around in the same sheets eating junk food and watching tv.
This. I suffer really bad with anxiety since about a year ago when I had a panic attack on the tube. I’ve now moved back up north and it’s helped massively, but I got a new full time job up north, kept my London job part time but working from home, been on holidays/ days out/ festivals etc. I have bad days, but I definitely don’t have complete nope days

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the summary! Let's hope today isn't a nope day so they can complete the arduous task of going to the cinema. I bet they will complain about little kids not being quiet...
The definition of "Nope Days" in the Emma Oxford English Dictionary states these are taken when she just can't be arsed to do any work other than hit her phone keys. There is a side note which states that nope days never occur when food or outings are involved. This book is an invaluable asset to any serious follower of the supreme girl boss or at least it will be just a soon as I have written it.

Reactions: 4
A nope day for most people would be total withdrawal from society including social media and curing up in bed sleeping though the struggle, to Emma its simply an excuse to get back in bed to play games or surf the net while eating crap therefor justifying why her home is a pit that needs a damn good scrub. They both seem to have lost any zest for life, Tony looks so unkempt as does the entire house....sorry chapel ;) I get that its big and old so will take some upkeep but when you can see her skirting boards in the background of pictures they're hairier than Tony! its clear they do very little in terms of housework.
The best thing they could do in the short term is to get some tunes on and clean the place, they will feel better for doing it and for being more active for sure.

Reactions: 9
All her stories about MrQ 'no risk' are really annoying me now, I did this ages ago and you can only win a maximum of £2 per games, £1 on some from free spins. So a max of £6. All these people winning £50+ are obviously playing with their winnings which to me is encouraging her followers to gamble, some of which will be vulnerable. She is getting 10 free spins for each person who signs up so she is gaining her. I really do find her ways underhand now a days.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.