Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did her daily walk along the river like she originally said she would probably be a lot better off.
I do not judge anyone with mental health I have been there it’s hard. But to go to the doctors and get anti depressants without trying to first change your very unhealthy lifestyle is just a no from me. I bet fresh air and water would help her mental health a hell of a lot. Anyone in there right mind living the life of shambles that she does would sink into depression. It’s all well and good earning from your sofa but eating crappy food and playing roller coaster games is not a life. Think it’s time to face the facts and change. This is not coming from a place of hatred but genuinely she needs a good kick up the arse.? I’m very surprised she doesn’t have bed sores. Come on Emma kick arse let 2020 be the year you changed your lifestyle and became the happiest version of yourself.

Reactions: 15
If she did her daily walk along the river like she originally said she would probably be a lot better off.
I do not judge anyone with mental health I have been there it’s hard. But to go to the doctors and get anti depressants without trying to first change your very unhealthy lifestyle is just a no from me. I bet fresh air and water would help her mental health a hell of a lot. Anyone in there right mind living the life of shambles that she does would sink into depression. It’s all well and good earning from your sofa but eating crappy food and playing roller coaster games is not a life. Think it’s time to face the facts and change. This is not coming from a place of hatred but genuinely she needs a good kick up the arse.? I’m very surprised she doesn’t have bed sores. Come on Emma kick arse let 2020 be the year you changed your lifestyle and became the happiest version of yourself.
I think it helps with people pulling you up around you doesn't it when you're low, she has not got anyone, her dad who isn't in great health and her husband... I need say no more!

He needs to get her out and encourage her to go out of the door even if she's looking a mess, prepare her a meal, step up a bit, yes it's hard but it's worth it. Small steps build up.

She needs to get a grip now before 2020 slides away.

Reactions: 7
I can't see any thing getting better while she is in the chapel of despair posting pictures of her cats on instagram. Tony needs to get out as well. On her money making facebook group which she never visits but I hope she will see this post someone says they have been asked to send 10 payments for a chance of getting a television after signing up for something on 20 cogs. She asked if it was genuine. I don't know how Emma can be proud of recommending scummy sites.

She needs to do something she can be proud of even if she is earning the minimum wage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it helps with people pulling you up around you doesn't it when you're low, she has not got anyone, her dad who isn't in great health and her husband... I need say no more!

He needs to get her out and encourage her to go out of the door even if she's looking a mess, prepare her a meal, step up a bit, yes it's hard but it's worth it. Small steps build up.

She needs to get a grip now before 2020 slides away.
She will very quickly become known as a scammer if she doesn’t watch what she’s doing and her piss poor attempt at affiliate links will disappear over night. No one will swipe up if they think she’s scamming. 2020 is weeks ahead.
Tony I think leeches on
I imagine his a massive gamer with not much get up and go

Advice for today for Emma
Open some windows
Wash your sheets
I bet that sets you up for a better week

Reactions: 6
She will very quickly become known as a scammer if she doesn’t watch what she’s doing and her piss poor attempt at affiliate links will disappear over night. No one will swipe up if they think she’s scamming. 2020 is weeks ahead.
Tony I think leeches on
I imagine his a massive gamer with not much get up and go

Advice for today for Emma
Open some windows
Wash your sheets
I bet that sets you up for a better week
This. Today is a beautiful day (where I am anyway) cold crisp air sun shining, she couldn’t ask for a better day to get the windows open, work up a bit of a sweat deep cleaning even 1 room, yellow sticker joint in the slow cooker while her and Tony go for a walk, back home for a cozy night in fresh bedsheets with a hot chocolate.

*theres another vlog idea for her*

Chances are though it’ll just be complaining from under a cat hair duvet and then something deep fried for dinner.

I know which one sounds more appealing to me

She says she’s been sick to her stomach with anxiety. Let me tell you from experience if you have anxiety that badly you definitely don’t feel like eating takeaway.
if she got herself outside enjoying the fresh air and appreciating nature it could make a world of difference. She needs to stop being so inward-facing. Her cats are probably fed up of her at this rate.

I wish she would see that people do want her to get better. Sometimes you do need to help yourself. The fresh air and a walk by the river would help her get that bit more active and get her out of the house. Sunday could be a nice relaxing cleaning day. Change your bedding and clean the cat beds. Go swimming like you used to enjoy! Hoover, clean worktops etc. I will often slow cook like mentioned above and make my packed lunch for tomorrow. I know it makes me feel great having a chilled out but accomplishing day.

Her blogs have so much potential but only so much you can tolerate before feeling her negativity impact on you.

Reactions: 4
She says she’s been sick to her stomach with anxiety. Let me tell you from experience if you have anxiety that badly you definitely don’t feel like eating takeaway.
if she got herself outside enjoying the fresh air and appreciating nature it could make a world of difference. She needs to stop being so inward-facing. Her cats are probably fed up of her at this rate.
Anxiety takes many forms, locking yourself away eating until you're ill is certainly one type too but I completely agree, she's in a vicious cycle, break open a window Emma, wash those hairy sheets and eat some fresh fruit and veg

Yes I agreed it manifests in many forms, however she is the only one who can improve it. Staying at home, eating yourself into a early grave and playing games or watching moves doesn’t improve your life.

Her husband is an enabler and is just encouraging her behaviour. Wrapping her up in a blanket to get an ‘emergency’ takeaway isn’t helping. They don’t have any kids or proper jobs to go to, they should be embracing their 30s and living life to the full!

Reactions: 8
She's now officially called 'Mrs Pinch' and has trademarked that name too....... Nothing to do with the success of Mrs Hinch I'm sure!!

Reactions: 4
She's now officially called 'Mrs Pinch' and has trademarked that name too....... Nothing to do with the success of Mrs Hinch I'm sure!!
I saw that, Poundland used Mrs Pinch first, really she shouldn’t have been granted that trademark And she can’t claim she didn’t know... she spends enough time in that shop!

Reactions: 3
What the hell has this got anything to do with budget cooking or frugal living?!?! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
What the hell has this got anything to do with budget cooking or frugal living?!?! 😳

There's a few people who have posted that. It was doing the rounds of blogger groups and paid about £20.

THIS is why Emma started a second blog. Nothing to do with food or frugal living but so she could make twenty quid with a link to BDSM dating sites.

It also doesnt say its an ad. Tiny affliate link disclaimer at the top and a link to another page on the website is not enough. It needs to say AD. She needs reporting

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a few people who have posted that. It was doing the rounds of blogger groups and paid about £20.

THIS is why Emma started a second blog. Nothing to do with food or frugal living but so she could make twenty quid with a link to BDSM dating sites.

It also doesnt say its an ad. Tiny affliate link disclaimer at the top and a link to another page on the website is not enough. It needs to say AD. She needs reporting
Ah okay! Well, that’s a bit scummy isn’t it 😕

Why is she going down the route of purchasing content. Without being a witch
.weightloss
.meals from scratch
.yellow sticker videos
.diabetic diary
.actual money advice ie house purchase, cheaper alternatives on bills, deals on fuel etc

Is she didn’t nap 5 times a day play roller coaster games she could do really well the diabetic and weightloss alone would generate an interest.

I can’t abide by her nope days when there is no solid effort at life.
If it’s that hard write a routine ie
5am wake up
5:10 shower and dressed
6 breakfast
630 half hour morning walk (morning fresh air is amazing)
7 start work
In 2 hours you could set yourself up for an amazing day be done by 2/3pm then play about the rest of the evening.
Showering every day and opening windows will do you the world of good and really help with self asteem. You will also help the chapel opening those windows.

16 emails on Emma's todays to do list ...cue meltdown any moment - blanket ...nope day declared ...under blanket - film on ...job done well on her way to £100,000 p.a salary. Me oh you know just cruising like retired folks do. House clean, doggie walking, cooking, dealing with the builder and his merry men, shop, plan some time away. Oh and yes what was it 37 emails to answer for a job I'm contracting for. Bloody hell and its not 2pm yet. Better get off of here and jump to doing some fun stuff at the salon this afternoon those nails won't file themselves. Sadly no darn blanket in sight for me.

I have been reading in the back ground for a while but I’ve just seen the last thing that has tipped me over the edge. On her stories reposting Tony’s picture of abit of flooding moaning that a journey to her dads will take 30 mins now instead of 10.... while there are people who have had their homes destroyed by flooding at the moment! She makes me so mad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she makes such a big deal of going through all her emails, she does next to nothing all day everyday.....that inbox could easily be sorted in the first hour. Her channel is sinking fast, most of her content is moaning, being wrapped in blankets and cats! she maybe needs to change the direction of her content because no way will she be known as a money saving blogger/vlogger much longer. She makes me feel tired just watching her stories, its not good to be that lethargic and inactive all the time, it actually makes you feel more tired and less like doing anything. She needs a reality check for sure, Tony is just an enabler, he wrapped her in a blanket in the car while he went to check the "cheap shelf" in the shop, if she'd have gone with him and filmed that it would have been some good content for once.

What does she think people who work full time in offices do? Even after 2 weeks of leave I have to get through my emails in the first hour back so I can do my actual job for the rest of the day! She’s so very peculiar..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.