Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic 😂
Why would you only say something afterwards? Surely you’d just tell them to stfu during!?

Reactions: 10
It's already been suggested on this thread you don't fat shame (not by me), and you've just done it again.

Actually Chris, I was referring to her flat feet which she mentioned previously so she would waddle like a duck as she walked off.

Reactions: 7
So much suffering from anxiety and wanting to stay in bed. Yet Emma goes out and without any worries accosts 2 random people and allegedly says that. Yes just the actions of someone suffering with anxiety. Couple at fault? Yes of course but as has been said just a quick tap on the shoulder and a polite word would have done it as it happened or just move if possible. No she allegedly has to be aggressive after the event. I don't suffer from anxiety but rather have an overdose of common sense. Random folks can be of any persuasion - people have been knifed for less in the street. Unlikely I know but best to err on the side of caution. I saw a man glassed in a very upmarket pub because someone felt he had looked at him in the wrong way. The attacker looked like a cherub on a rare night out until he smashed his glass and then slashed the man in the arm and face.

Reactions: 8
I fail to believe she or Tony said anything to anyone’s face. Maybe in the dark a quick “shut up” but there is no way she waited for them and asked how they enjoyed the film. F off Emma. Absolute tit

Reactions: 8
I fail to believe she or Tony said anything to anyone’s face. Maybe in the dark a quick “shut up” but there is no way she waited for them and asked how they enjoyed the film. F off Emma. Absolute tit
I actually think she’s the type of person to do that to be honest. She loves a passive aggressive dig.
I agree that people talking in the cinema is annoying as hell. A quick shush usually does the trick rather than letting it spoil the rest of the movie and stewing on it until the end

Reactions: 1
She was named in the top ten UK finance blogs today by Vuelio but they wrote the whole thing about Milli.
Milli has been able to grow her blog into a six figure business.
Blogger Milli even includes a 'free money' section. 😂😂 I bet she tit the bed when she saw that 😂😂😂😂
Just shows how full of tit these awards are. Frustrating because she was number 2 and one of the most selfless (no ads of aff) but informative blogs way down the list.
They changed it pretty quick so I imagine the PA email was sent.
I really did LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually think she’s the type of person to do that to be honest. She loves a passive aggressive dig.
I agree that people talking in the cinema is annoying as hell. A quick shush usually does the trick rather than letting it spoil the rest of the movie and stewing on it until the end
I said this on another thread, but the cinema is NEVER EVER full. Just move to another seat.

Reactions: 3
She was named in the top ten UK finance blogs today by Vuelio but they wrote the whole thing about Milli.
Milli has been able to grow her blog into a six figure business.
Blogger Milli even includes a 'free money' section. 😂😂 I bet she tit the bed when she saw that 😂😂😂😂
Just shows how full of tit these awards are. Frustrating because she was number 2 and one of the most selfless (no ads of aff) but informative blogs way down the list.
They changed it pretty quick so I imagine the PA email was sent.
I really did LOL.

Did it say Milli earlier?! Just seen she is number 2 and only says Emma 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I only recently checked out her blogs, and I was shocked by how dreadful they are. If she can make money off of them, fair enough, but I would be ashamed to attach my name to them.

Reactions: 2
okay guys let’s start confession time.... does one of us work for Vuelio? Cause that has to be one of the best posts ever 😂 At least we know Milli is still about!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my word. Been away for 2 days and caught up on Saint Emma Queen of Financial Bloggers posts. I usually take her stuff as a bit of a joke but now really Thrifty husband is wanting to do another blog .......WHY??? His present one? Well you make your own mind up go read it and decide if you need another masterpiece like this. Emma of course says she has had the best blogging week ever while she has done nothing but she says its good she has set up her masterpiece blog as she struggles with her mental health and it keeps paying out while she does little. Well wtf makes her the money? Its the passive income from swipe ups and ads. Certainly it is nothing like hard work and enterprise.

If the world has come to this please god show me where the stop button is and let me get off. There seems to be a whole generation of folks who see this crap as a relevant way to live. Am I jealous? Well Emma and her ilk would argue I am. Me - well my life certainly wasn't built around affiliate links, no swipe ups here for things that I do for money and then piss on by my continued lifestyle which ignores the things I promote - yes Emma some of us remember the Lloyds Pharmacy rubbish you did. Never continued any of that once you stopped getting paid did you? No nope days here either, my life hasn't been a bowl of cherries but despite struggling and needing medication some of us just have to either carry on or take time off on minimal sick pay.

I am just amazed how she gets followers she is so shallow.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.