Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t need a daylight therapy lamp if she just....went outside. It’s dark on my drive to work and dark on my drive back, probably the same for most of us who have a real life. She’s such a girl boss why doesn’t she schedule in an hour of daylight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t need a daylight therapy lamp if she just....went outside. It’s dark on my drive to work and dark on my drive back, probably the same for most of us who have a real life. She’s such a girl boss why doesn’t she schedule in an hour of daylight?!
Hahahaha too funny but totally true. Would you not just go for a walk for an hour or something and then get back to #girlbossing

Reactions: 2
I saw the Tony video. If my husband spent the day under the duvet signing up to bingo sites I don't think I would be boasting about it. I am sure he would earn just as much if he went back to shop work. If you are earning six figures surely you don't colour in a square every time you make an extra £10.00.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another full day at Drew Media Ltd. You need to watch out over doing it like that. Any less work and you would be dead. You certainly don't need to plan for your retirement as the level of activity of most retirees would kill you.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her stories today... embracing the wavy hair she just looks like she needs to run a rake through it. Scarecrow comes to mind

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her stories today... embracing the wavy hair she just looks like she needs to run a rake through it. Scarecrow comes to mind
Why would any of us give a tit about her hair, it’s a mess just like her teeth and weird smilegurn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have they ever had a full week of 3 fresh home cooked meals a day? No I didn’t think so either.

Reactions: 7
Have they ever had a full week of 3 fresh home cooked meals a day? No I didn’t think so either.
You certainly got that right because that would require effort. BUT and heres a quick question for Emma why the hell did you start a cooking blog? When you do cook its just rubbish and no-one in their right mind would want to cook it e.g. the infamous vegetarian crumble but mostly you eat out.

Reactions: 6
When you do cook its just rubbish and no-one in their right mind would want to cook it e.g. the infamous vegetarian crumble but mostly you eat out.
It was proper grim 😂

There are so many great UK food and cooking blogs. I think you really need to be something new or special to break into that market these days.

Reactions: 3
Well there may be a god... the police have parked up outsde her house. Emma's first thought to post it on instagram. Well of course that's what normal people do. Hopefully they have arrested her for crimes against humanity by posting inane rubbish on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The floor round the skirting boards 🤢
Every time she shows parts of that house just makes me vom

Reactions: 4
I need to catch up on Emma, where is she living now - still the castle?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now on Twitter she’s jumping on the Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson bandwagon to try and get some relevance 😴 her tweets get like 1 like max. Why do they even show on my feed? Someone I know must follow her 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I need to catch up on Emma, where is she living now - still the castle?
still in the chapel of doom for now but waiting for a completion date for the house they're buying, also selling the one she rented out so trying to co ordinate them, seems to be taking ages

Reactions: 1
Well there may be a god... the police have parked up outsde her house. Emma's first thought to post it on instagram. Well of course that's what normal people do. Hopefully they have arrested her for crimes against humanity by posting inane rubbish on instagram.
Most exciting thing to happen in her dull life I bet she was over the moon in her passive aggressive way that is 👍

Reactions: 3
Highlight of her most recent video for me is paying for pine cones because although you can pick them up off the ground outside for free (thrifty), her and Tony “haven’t found any”. Well Emma, going back to the point I made re your light therapy lamp, you have to actually GO outside! I loathe to give you any content but why not blog a thrifty day out with you and Tony in the local woodland foraging items to use to make a frugal seasonal wreath? You can spray paint pine cones if that’s any incentive to you to go :ROFLMAO: anyway that ones on me, but if you want any more of my content, I’ll send you my paypal details #girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.