Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donimm89

I have been reading in the back ground for a while but I’ve just seen the last thing that has tipped me over the edge. On her stories reposting Tony’s picture of abit of flooding moaning that a journey to her dads will take 30 mins now instead of 10.... while there are people who have had their homes destroyed by flooding at the moment! She makes me so mad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Shan22

Why does she sound surprised that the landlord told her they were the worst tenants he's ever had?? Granted the chapel is cold and probably does have issues, but that's what you get for choosing to live somewhere like that, unless it's been entirely refurbished which it clearly hasn't then what do you expect? I don't think there's been a week they've lived there and she hasn't moaned. Just wait until she's moved out and the landlord invoices her for the enormous cleaning bill he'll get since there's no way her or Tony will get off their arse and do it themselves.

Reactions: 14

Asdf

She wouldn’t need a daylight therapy lamp if she just....went outside. It’s dark on my drive to work and dark on my drive back, probably the same for most of us who have a real life. She’s such a girl boss why doesn’t she schedule in an hour of daylight?!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
who else thinks that when her house finally sells the estate agents will hold an "off you fuck party" to celebrate getting rid of her ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I’m a Nurse and please do not get me started on Type 2 diabetes and people like Emma. Honestly don’t.

Actually fuck it, why not. Diabetes is so serious, I’ve seen people lose their limbs up to the hips. I’ve seen people with ulcers where we have had to treat with maggots. I’ve seen people lose their sight. I’ve seen a young patient be admitted 4 times into my old ICU unit. I’ve seen a young person die, who was barely out of her teens.

T2 can be managed with sensible diet and the appropriate medication. Why wouldn’t you want to look after yourself? Take your blood sugars and your medication? While this is Emma’s condition, Tony ought to step up and help her. I have a heart condition and I’m a sod for forgetting to take my medication, but my husband will collect my prescription and remind me. You do that when you love someone, and you take your medication when you have something to live for.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ginfluenced

For someone on 6 figures, they sure do live a very ‘basic’ lifestyle. Where are the holidays? Nice clothes? Just nice ‘things’. I don’t mean 59 trips to Poundland, but just things you can buy when you earn a decent living, like a nice candle or homeware.
This. I feel like they live like they are on benefits. From that picture she put up of Tony (with his abcess) it even looks like she cuts his hair for him to save money. It's so weird.

Reactions: 13

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Oh my word. Been away for 2 days and caught up on Saint Emma Queen of Financial Bloggers posts. I usually take her stuff as a bit of a joke but now really Thrifty husband is wanting to do another blog .......WHY??? His present one? Well you make your own mind up go read it and decide if you need another masterpiece like this. Emma of course says she has had the best blogging week ever while she has done nothing but she says its good she has set up her masterpiece blog as she struggles with her mental health and it keeps paying out while she does little. Well wtf makes her the money? Its the passive income from swipe ups and ads. Certainly it is nothing like hard work and enterprise.

If the world has come to this please god show me where the stop button is and let me get off. There seems to be a whole generation of folks who see this crap as a relevant way to live. Am I jealous? Well Emma and her ilk would argue I am. Me - well my life certainly wasn't built around affiliate links, no swipe ups here for things that I do for money and then piss on by my continued lifestyle which ignores the things I promote - yes Emma some of us remember the Lloyds Pharmacy rubbish you did. Never continued any of that once you stopped getting paid did you? No nope days here either, my life hasn't been a bowl of cherries but despite struggling and needing medication some of us just have to either carry on or take time off on minimal sick pay.

I am just amazed how she gets followers she is so shallow.

Anotherct

VIP Member
It is no surprise she has no friends, I could not cope with that moaning Minnie all the time! Bitching about not being offered a seat in a carpet shop!
She’ll be on a mobility scooter before she’s 40 at this rate!
Who wants a seat at a carpet shop? I didn’t even know that existed? Don’t you walk round and look at carpets? Or does she expect a someone to bring them to her

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She’s just so depressing. There’s never any fun. If they’re earning good money why aren’t they having fun? The last time they went to the cinema it was followed by passive aggressive posts about people talking. Why doesn’t she show them laughing, showing they’re enjoying each other? It’s just so dull. It’s swipe up ads / filth (and not in a smutty way) / and doom and gloom. It’s so fucking boring

Photogirl

She is a disgrace!!

On another note this seems a bit desperate considering she is allegedly on £100k....

Watch her have a hissy fit when she can’t take the cats and it isn’t up to her high standards of cleaning 😂

View attachment 60485
I don’t know if it’s just me, but anytime places have bloggers “stay” it totally puts me off the brand/place and on purpose I steer clear 😂

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Oh Emma, this is what happens when you get greedy. I don't care that she was going to donate it, after all she was only donating money she got for free of the back of others it wasn't coming out of her own pocket.

She definitely tried to pass the buck and if should have credited the original poster, after all they should have been getting the referral spins not her.
The whole 'I started working on it at 11:17', makes her look rather guilty on all this. Presume she understood the terms of the offer but pass it on regardless.

I really don't know why she is bothering with the hairdressers either, she never makes any effort with it (proof that she couldn't even make one day of her 'I will do my hair every day' goal. She angers me so much at the moment, no care and consideration to her follower or audience. A lot of her target audience are people having money issues, vulnerable and she is just exploiting them for their own gain. She is also flaunting her 'gains', £500 on a fridge when people are struggling to put a dinner on the table.

• Angry

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I have no time for Emma and her laziness, I do however know that buying a house that isn't a new build is a minefield. Basically lets see how she goes. We have had a vast number of problems after our move in April. Did we complain? No. Should we have done? Well who knows we have moved once after 45 years and knew the house was fine in some ways i.e size and location but we needed to spend money to get what we wanted sharp sucking in of breath .... over £100K. BUT that final figure was still a vast saving over what we sold our house for so horses for courses we said. Yes as each DIY disaster comes up we wish we has a voodoo doll of Mr DIY Disaster (sadly he is no longer with us) but we remain well in profit. We may have reacted very differently if our financial situation was different and our natures too of course.

For me I find Emma amusing (for all the wrong reasons) and very frustrating. I am so old I lived through women struggling to get an equal place and payment in the market place and some bloody recognition that however useless many men thought they were sic!! they are actually incubators for the next generation and when men were off at war they did actually keep the home fires burning ..pity that once men came back they were shoved out of employment until the economy actually needed the dual wage earners. Yes sorry I am that old, as a child I heard all about my aunts pain as well educated women they got removed from their jobs in 1945/6 so their "rightful" occupants (men) could have them back. In my 20s I saw men less well educated and experienced than me get twice as much money. I worked my butt off to prove them wrong, supported the sexual equality movement which even now hasn't got women truly equal pay and yes a small recent political moment cursed to high heavens who the fuck thought Jeremy Corbyn was going to lead us to a new life.

I have probably said this much too often on here but yep I did have a 6 figure salary and no it wasn't just £100,001. I well and truly earned it and yes never failed to turn up and do my job unless I was truly ill. I worked in health care and I really do understand anxiety and made every provision for folks that worked for me. I do not think anyone ever rang me up and said I have a nope day going back to bed. Emma is just lazy and thats judging from what she posts and she is still operating as a child. C'mon cat wallpaper, bedding etc. Grow up this is real life not a bloody disney film. I still hope that their house move goes OK because they have paid off debt and gathered together a deposit. Other than that they are the worst examples to others of how to deal with life. No-one out here in the real world is going to get very far following her example of nope days and when she does work its just 1-2 hours a day. They are going to find themselves signing on tout suite.

Last edited:

Can'tHelpMyself

Since it's HER blog, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will be HER content. Especially if she doesn't credit the original author/photographer anywhere. It just seems shady to me 🤷‍♀️

Asdf

I love her comment “imagine being that unhappy with your life” only Emma doesn’t have to imagine it, she’s already living a miserable existence, she doesn’t even get out of bed some days. Imagine being THAT unhappy with your life. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
id love to get the landlords side of things, I bet they're total nightmare tenants, he called them "massive liars" LOL I bet they are too! they'll probably be doing damage control now and saying things were broken/dirty/covered in 97 layers of cat hair before they moved in so they can have their deposit back.

Photogirl

Exhausted after their long day of a hair cut/colour, going the Poundland to film but forgetting the memory card, eating at subways and going to sainsburys. Exhausting. Don’t know how they managed. Ridiculous. And please please please never show that picture of Tony with his abscess again 🤢

• Haha

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I saw the Tony video. If my husband spent the day under the duvet signing up to bingo sites I don't think I would be boasting about it. I am sure he would earn just as much if he went back to shop work. If you are earning six figures surely you don't colour in a square every time you make an extra £10.00.

• Haha