Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Emma, living thrifty 😂

Especially around Christmas when people are really struggling. Yet she showed her bank accounts today and nearly has 10k in them. Also reckon she can raise a baby and buy everything with £500? 😂 there’s being frugal and then there’s that. I don’t get these thrifty accounts, to me frugal is getting a bargain on something I want, not making Xmas present out of pavement slabs 😂😂
Can you imagine opening up a present and finding part of a paving slab tucked away inside ... it beggars belief

Thrifty Clair is a very good thrifty blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine opening up a present and finding part of a paving slab tucked away inside ... it beggars belief

Thrifty Clair is a very good thrifty blogger.
And frompenniestopounds - both live frugally whilst treating themselves and living a normal life. I’m all for charity shops etc, but not for every single piece of clothing

And frompenniestopounds - both live frugally whilst treating themselves and living a normal life. I’m all for charity shops etc, but not for every single piece of clothing
I like frompenniestopounds but I had to unfollow her. She is OBSESSED with ‘my boyfriend’ and she posts so many stories in a row, does anyone actually watch them all? I added it up once and she had 17.5 mins of stories about how she fills in her budget sheet (or something). Anyway...

Reactions: 4
Oh god she does. Who the duck makes a baby stash before they’re even pregnant just because it’s free. All her projects look tit aswell
Remind me to tap to give a tit 😂😂😂 these tap to tidy posts are crazy

Wow guys I can’t wait to make so much money!
76C1D68D-BEC6-46AB-9CEC-EB8D32B29E98.jpeg

She’s made a massive error hasn’t she. Just catching up now. We are both self employed and wanted to extend the house 18 months ago. At the very beginning the Bank told us it may take a while, and it was about six months of providing interviews, accounts, knicker size and so on until we finally got the approval. Yes it was annoying but it’s about responsible lending and you just have to be patient. I think she’s heading for a total meltdown.
Well if it goes by knicker size, her and Tony will be able to buy a stately home. He gets fatter every time you see him!

I like frompenniestopounds but I had to unfollow her. She is OBSESSED with ‘my boyfriend’ and she posts so many stories in a row, does anyone actually watch them all? I added it up once and she had 17.5 mins of stories about how she fills in her budget sheet (or something). Anyway...
I did too, especially when she was basically bragging about all the money she was saving because her boyfriend was footing the bill 🤷🏻‍♀️ He must have money cos she was very quick to move in with him and buy a house!!

Reactions: 4
We have our mortgage with santander they were actually pretty quick with getting back to us but we had a really great solicitor and mortgage broker that did all the running around and giving the right people a nudge when it was needed. My husband is self employed so we did have to get everything looked into and provide accounts it went back and forth several times they sure like to check things out the fact it's been so long is weird and with santander you can log in to see what stage your mortgage is at (I would check every hour when I knew it was at the underwriters to see if it had moved to the next stage) it never stayed with the underwriters for that long though maybe they have found a few things they are not happy with or maybe she is being a tight arse when it comes to a solicitor and whatever else. The whole thing seems really strange we actually completed 3 months after we were supposed to due to a few problems that occurred (with the builders / development as a new build) we were supposed to be in before Christmas BUT we simply stayed in our rental absolutely no problem at all even if they did some how complete next week who wants to move that close to Christmas and how is she going to pack that fast? I expect she is the kind of person to call a removal company and expect them to be free at short notice :ROFLMAO: :LOL: all seems a total sham.

What does she make and save so much money for she does NOTHING to enjoy life unless you include netflix and ice blasts

The underwriters have probably looked into it and see Tony as a "dependant" what does he actually do and a general dogs body / servant for Princess Emma would look dodgy they will think he is basically paid to be her husband as has no real Job purpose :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have our mortgage with santander they were actually pretty quick with getting back to us but we had a really great solicitor and mortgage broker that did all the running around and giving the right people a nudge when it was needed. My husband is self employed so we did have to get everything looked into and provide accounts it went back and forth several times they sure like to check things out the fact it's been so long is weird and with santander you can log in to see what stage your mortgage is at (I would check every hour when I knew it was at the underwriters to see if it had moved to the next stage) it never stayed with the underwriters for that long though maybe they have found a few things they are not happy with or maybe she is being a tight arse when it comes to a solicitor and whatever else. The whole thing seems really strange we actually completed 3 months after we were supposed to due to a few problems that occurred (with the builders / development as a new build) we were supposed to be in before Christmas BUT we simply stayed in our rental absolutely no problem at all even if they did some how complete next week who wants to move that close to Christmas and how is she going to pack that fast? I expect she is the kind of person to call a removal company and expect them to be free at short notice :ROFLMAO: :LOL: all seems a total sham.

What does she make and save so much money for she does NOTHING to enjoy life unless you include netflix and ice blasts

The underwriters have probably looked into it and see Tony as a "dependant" what does he actually do and a general dogs body / servant for Princess Emma would look dodgy they will think he is basically paid to be her husband as has no real Job purpose :LOL:
Tbh, they look at affordability and stability. She does a ‘job’ that could literally end tomorrow, and it’s more of a job you’d do on the side of a normal job. My partner has been freelancing in his industry for the last 11 years so they were okay with us tbh, still need to see books etc but wasn’t too worried.

Reactions: 3
She should have a huge deposit though from the sale of her student house so I’d imagine the mortgage they’re taking out is relatively small compared to the average person?

She should have a huge deposit though from the sale of her student house so I’d imagine the mortgage they’re taking out is relatively small compared to the average person?
Depends what area she’s in student houses in Middlesbrough go for 20,000 Hull about 30-40.

It makes me really uncomfortable how she is making her political digs. Vote for whoever you want Emma, if you can walk to the poll station that is.

Hmm Emma I don’t believe that you are still doing it...
30ACACA2-AF5F-458E-8B0B-089F39D57A90.jpeg

Any more updates regarding her solicitors etc. Cannot get onto instagram at the moment.

I wonder how many emails she has sent this morning lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.