Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it uncomfortable that she literally controls Tony’s emails and how he spends “his” (ahem, her) money? She accessed his emails, said she was making sure he spent that affiliate money on breakfast and then made sure he did? I know it wasn’t a huge amount of money, but I would love to be able to afford to buy breakfast on a whim! But with my own money and not funds I had demanded from my husband 🥴
It’s like she is proud of it too, unless it was all done for us Tattlers of course 😜 gives us something to talk about!
I’ve said before that if the roles were reversed everybody would be emailing her and telling her to run. It’s financial control as well as coercive control and wrong. There are red flags all over this relationship.

Reactions: 20
Emma giving hair product advice is just an advert of what to avoid so you don’t end up with scarecrow hair like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's malnourished. The WLS means she has to be really careful to get all of her nutrients. I know she's got supplements but she still needs to eat a week balanced diet.

Reactions: 10
I think she's malnourished. The WLS means she has to be really careful to get all of her nutrients. I know she's got supplements but she still needs to eat a week balanced diet.
She must be if she's filling her pouch up with greasy food and fizzy drinks 😳 do the fizzy drinks stop the absorbance of nutrients too?

Reactions: 8
Poor Lee Stafford, what did he do to deserve that endorsement for his his anti-humidty spray! Emma is like an anti-influencer, any product she endorses I would avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please don't think that Philip Kingsley Elasticiser will leave you looking like Emma. It's magic in a bottle.

I wonder if she's caught those pesky Fraggles yet...

cfe195fba00b4dfeed392244ae053991.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never knew Toe Knee looked about 90 with a bleeping great big bald patch...I'm dying 😂😂😂
Why are they both so weird. ‘Fit guy’ you aren’t 12 Emma and why are you sitting at the side and not swimming. Who goes to a gym to just sit and take pictures. Get in get your workout done and go

Reactions: 22
To quote from another post that I made;

“shes absolutely vile. As I mentioned before, she absolutely ruined my life by convincing me to confront someone over their husband cheating on his wife with a mutual blogger. No one likes the messenger and I ended up with horrible phone calls, my son’s photo pasted all over Twitter and mocked and my NMC pin being reported by her little crew... which funnily enough she doesn’t have anymore.

I don’t have one good thing to say about her. She wouldn’t allow me to bring my husband to the wedding because of cost, she sent me baby grows from the junk auction she use to do for a baby gift and then ignored me days at a time. The only thing I can admit was crappy was that when my newborn son tit the bed I said don’t have kids, and she told me never to say that to her.”

Emma and I met online I think around 2011/2012? Can’t really remember.

I don't post here much but I met Emma at a blogging event years ago and thought she was really nice. Then there was a post shed shared about why you shouldn't get the flu jab and I was like thats really disappointing that you'd share that and she accused me of bullying her....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Never knew Toe Knee looked about 90 with a bleeping great big bald patch...I'm dying 😂😂😂
SHAVE YOUR HEAD

Why are they both so weird. ‘Fit guy’ you aren’t 12 Emma and why are you sitting at the side and not swimming. Who goes to a gym to just sit and take pictures. Get in get your workout done and go
I’ve never called my husband “fit” and I’ve been married a few months longer than Emma. Why? Because I’m not bleeping 13 and he’s my life partner and father to my kids. I respect him a bit, you know?

I don't post here much but I met Emma at a blogging event years ago and thought she was really nice. Then there was a post shed shared about why you shouldn't get the flu jab and I was like thats really disappointing that you'd share that and she accused me of bullying her....
This is exactly Emma, she doesn’t like to be disagreed with. Some people don’t, and that’s fine but when you’re an “influencer” it’s important to be open and candid about feedback and constructive criticism so you can improve your brand.

My husband believes (as do I) that the downfall of mine and Emma’s relationship was me diagnosing her diabetes and me attempting to educate her on it. Granted I probably crossed a friendship line, but my literal personality and my literal job is to *care*. It’s all I do and it’s my love language. I only ever asked how her BGs were because she was sick. I only reminded her to count carbs as she was having hypers repeatedly so high that the meter wouldn’t read them. Being under 30 and a type 2 diabetic is not fun.

Reactions: 16
SHAVE YOUR HEAD

I’ve never called my husband “fit” and I’ve been married a few months longer than Emma. Why? Because I’m not bleeping 13 and he’s my life partner and father to my kids. I respect him a bit, you know?

This is exactly Emma, she doesn’t like to be disagreed with. Some people don’t, and that’s fine but when you’re an “influencer” it’s important to be open and candid about feedback and constructive criticism so you can improve your brand.

My husband believes (as do I) that the downfall of mine and Emma’s relationship was me diagnosing her diabetes and me attempting to educate her on it. Granted I probably crossed a friendship line, but my literal personality and my literal job is to *care*. It’s all I do and it’s my love language. I only ever asked how her BGs were because she was sick. I only reminded her to count carbs as she was having hypers repeatedly so high that the meter wouldn’t read them. Being under 30 and a type 2 diabetic is not fun.
Im a social care worker (had worked in the NHS previous to this job) and so I totally get that my love language is care too :) I wont ever criticise someones appearance on here, Its not my style, but I do worry about her health. Im not a fan of weight loss surgery and I think she maybe jumped into it without really understanding what it would mean for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im a social care worker (had worked in the NHS previous to this job) and so I totally get that my love language is care too :) I wont ever criticise someones appearance on here, Its not my style, but I do worry about her health. Im not a fan of weight loss surgery and I think she maybe jumped into it without really understanding what it would mean for the rest of her life.
I refuse to tell my family I love them but dammit I’ll cook them tea with homemake cake every night and tuck you into bed with clean sheets 🤣

Please don’t think my friendship was me criticising Emma’s looks and weight, I wouldn’t have done that. It was more “you’re feeling sick? What’s your BG?” Kinda thing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way Emma says Tony is fit, it’s as though she thinks she is so lucky to have pulled him 🤢 honestly Emma there isn’t a single other person on the planet who thinks Tony is fit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.