Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breadhead

Chatty Member
To be fair if that was my goal dress I probably wouldnt be that inspired to lose weight either.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Hi Emma, I take so many issues to the fact you’ve said you haven’t booked a cruise with your in laws because you’re “not an idiot”.
1) That’s your husband’s family you’re talking about - show some respect.
2) I’ve done plenty holidays with my in laws, as has my husband with my parents, and they’ve all been brilliant holidays.
3) Do Tony’s parents have no way of seeing/hearing about what you talk about online? The amount of times you’ve dissed them in videos is disgusting. Again, show some respect!
4) also, yes - you are an idiot.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
That weird sarcastic fake American accent she puts on is so creepy to me, and that fact she always leaves a 2 second gap before she’s stops recording.

She genuinely thinks she’s so witty and she’s as funny as a kick in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Tony looks awful in the latest story :( Surely it must get to the point where you look in the mirror and think it's time to do something about your weight. I chubbed up massively over the last lockdown, at the end of April I made the decision that I wanted to take back control of my life and my eating habits. Must have lost more weight in the last 3 months than Emma has in the entire time since her WLS, all through being strict with my diet and exercise every day. I work full time hours too and it's not hard this time of year to go for an hour or two walk after work. I treated myself to one Mars milkshake last week and that's the only sweet thing I've had in 3 months. Yes it's hard work and feels like a slog at times but my self confidence has increased ten fold and I feel so proud of myself now when I look in the mirror andmy general mood has improved loads. No amount of junk food is worth how good it feels to make positive changes in your life.

• Heart

myzosi

Chatty Member
She's packed on weight recently. That boohoo moo moo makes her look enormous.
Thread title suggestion: dog covered in doodoo, only fits in a moomoo (and if length were no issue I'd add "playing the Sims is the only chance she gets to woohoo" 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
And Poppy is ill again! And the lessons to be learnt here are never buy dogs from backyard breeders and don’t fill your tiny puppy up on treats and cheap food.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
And her hair looks even worse only a few hours later! This hair isn’t just a few days of dirt, there’s got to be at least a week of grim buildup there.

Also, the top may be a 16 and she may have got it on, but that doesn’t mean it is anywhere near actually fitting! In that style I reckon she needs it to be two sizes bigger! Why is she so deluded?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

fiffle-faffle

Please lets not start with the competetive 'I don't wear deaodorant and I don't smell because I shower and wash'.
Some people smell even though they do all that AND wear deodorant.

Most people don't small like musty balls though. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SarahJane9

Sorry but the fact that it looks like she's stripped off naked to have a nap at 1pm has baffled my head. What a cushy life

• Haha
Reactions: 28