Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just come across another of Tony's you tube channels cool serenity 86. He has a series of videos about a game let's go to magic school where he gets to play as a 16 year old girl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have just come across another of Tony's you tube channels cool serenity 86. He has a series of videos about a game let's go to magic school where he gets to play as a 16 year old girl.
Where did you find it? I just tried to look for it but nothing came up

Reactions: 2
Lll
how long til thatโ€™s deleted. They may not be posting on your social media but I bet they are reading here stillโ€ฆ

Reactions: 6
So here me out here, the sheer amount of videos here is quite impressive. Granted thereโ€™s little to no editing and it is essentially just playing video games, but I remember the Letโ€™s Play craze on YouTube and it was very popular pre-twitch era.

Reactions: 1
But that's the game? You don't get to pick the gender nor age of the character. Not to stick up for him or anything but I don't see the issue in him playing a game with a set character. I've played games where I'm a child, where I'm a fox, where I'm an Italian Plumber and so on. As has my husband and many other male gamers. The story is you're a freshman at a Magic School, they can't exactly use an adult - no different to many, many visual novel video games. If you think that's bad give Doki Doki Literature Club or Hatoful Boyfriend a look...one of those you are a human seducing pigeons!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something really wrong with the winners of her draw.

Some have very alike names ....like Gill Gilly etc.
Do you think this failure has prompted her to sell the blog? If she's paying out to people, she must be seeing the same names coming up again and again and realise that the 200 prize draw subscribers are actually Caz, her mum Gillian and their pal Catherine over and over again.

Edited to add: I now realise that Caz and Catherine are probably the same person and then there's Kathryn and Katherine - seven variations in total of Catherine and Caz. Gillian might be Gillian Williams (gwil and there's Lou Williams in there too, twice). Mrs S Stevens has also won ยฃ60, over two draws, but she could also be Sharon or Sharee?

So many double wins, even without the assumptions about Caz and Gill, point towards this draw being dodgy AF.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.