Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is something seriously wrong with these two. There's odd and then there's The Drews.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The dogs dress up 😲😲
She obviously going to treat that poor dog like a toy. Stick it in her handbag or in a ridiculous outfit when she wants a bit of extra attention. I have little dogs that I adore. I don't put them in stupid outfits. Because that would be about me (if I had terrible taste) and not them or in their best interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a hideous thought after reading that and it involved ToeKnee touches massaging Imma's gunt and flapping it up and down and giggling ugh just awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That couldn’t have been a private message?
Wtf??! Is she not even capable of setting up her own laptop? I know he's volunteered, but I feel sorry for Tony having to massage that greasy lump 🤢

Reactions: 8
Strangely enough, I had a virtual job interview this week and I did all of the things she mentioned in her #ad. It's pretty much the bare minimum: look presentable, turn on the lights, close the door and position the camera somewhere there isn't a lot of clutter in the background. Everything she says is stuff that only an absolute idiot would need to be told - it makes me wonder about her audience. I mean, who is this stuff for? Is she that out of the loop that she thinks these are actual pearls of wisdom?

Reactions: 23
She does know you can blur the background in Teams right?

Anyway, I bet Azaylia Cain’s parents would do anything to hear Azaylia is cancer free and most of us are behind them all the way. That’s a battle, what a wee fighter she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Of course she's bought the poor creature clothes. It's a pet, an animal, not a f***ing toy!! I don't think I can keep watching her anymore, she just makes me so angry.

Reactions: 17
Of course she's bought the poor creature clothes. It's a pet, an animal, not a f***ing toy!! I don't think I can keep watching her anymore, she just makes me so angry.
So much for saving money she keeps banging on about and then keeps spending on ridiculous stuff. She is like a child and so is her husband in my opinion.

She doesn’t deserve that dog 😩
I still don't understand why she got one. These little dogs are not for a long walks.

BTW do we know when Pelton will arrive?

Reactions: 10
So much for saving money she keeps banging on about and then keeps spending on ridiculous stuff. She is like a child and so is her husband in my opinion.

I still don't understand why she got one. These little dogs are not for a long walks.

BTW do we know when Pelton will arrive?
I think she swapped the peloton for a dog

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do you think she can claim Poppy's dresses as a business expense? Poppy needs them for her instagram account. I have never owned a dog but I sometimes feel tempted to when I see people playing with them in the park. Emma does not go out to parks much so her main experience of dogs is probably from rival instagrammers. She has hardly posted any photos of the cats since Poppy arrived.

Reactions: 9
Has ya gurl got matching dress ups as the dog 🤔
That little dog doesn't look well and it is becoming clear she has bought it as a toy and for content. The outfits are horrendous!
I am a huge dog lover, love them all and will watch any telly show with dogs in it, will talk to anyone with a dog... but there is something really sad and poorly looking about Poppy.
I feel sad looking at her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why does that puppy not have a crate/sleep training at night?! For gods sake! See this kind of crap so often with smaller dogs, they turn into absolute little shits because of poor training

Reactions: 19
I can't see these two lazy lumps looking after all these animals for the next 15+ years

Reactions: 19
My early and first ever thread title suggestion, just popped in my head so had to share.
'Lost no weight so she got a dog, house is still a state full of stuff to flog'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.