Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be getting attention off people by having a cute puppy. Exactly the same reason the minute she arrived she had a tiktok account. That dog is for attention seeking only.

Wonder who’s been getting up in the night with her, guessing it won’t be Emma. Also, didn’t she not have enough time in the day to cope or look after her dad but now has time to care for a puppy, two cats, a hamster and her man child husband. I honestly don’t know what they were thinking getting a puppy
honestly id have another child over a puppy. I’m lazy and puppies are hard work. At least my toddler knows where the snacks are kept (kidding)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly id have another child over a puppy. I’m lazy and puppies are hard work. At least my toddler knows where the snacks are kept (kidding)
Me too 🤣 Stick them in front of the tv/switch with some snacks for a bit of peace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to laugh that half the stuff in the ebay boxes is the beauty stuff shes was playing that game everyday for.

Reactions: 10
Had to laugh that half the stuff in the ebay boxes is the beauty stuff shes was playing that game everyday for.
How is that even allowed when she clearly bought it all to sell. Is she now saying she’s ‘decluttering’

You know what Emma, me too, I have multiple health concerns and many different consultants and hospital appointments but I also work full time and don’t feel the need to text my husband, who is likely to be in the same house, in the room next door, in order to post it on Instagram to try and come across cryptic for attention... 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know what Emma, me too, I have multiple health concerns and many different consultants and hospital appointments but I also work full time and don’t feel the need to text my husband, who is likely to be in the same house, in the room next door, in order to post it on Instagram to try and come across cryptic for attention... 🙄
Emma thinking the Instagram algorithm doesn’t like her new theme. Nothing to do with the utter drivel you post Emma is it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could not have worded it better myself ❤ She's totally one of these people who are like "omg what a day I've had" and when you ask why they're like "omg hun I can't say" Same with this, she wants everyone to know she's going to the hospital but if anyone dared ask her why she wouldn't say. Why mention it in the first place then you attention seeking idiot 😤 So bloody obvious 🙄

Reactions: 23
HOW can the dog possibly need ANOTHER bath??? That's so unhealthy for it, it's skin must be so bad already

• Wow
Reactions: 16
HOW can the dog possibly need ANOTHER bath??? That's so unhealthy for it, it's skin must be so bad already
I cannot believe it! That poor dog! Those eyes look so sore and also bathing the poor little mite so much must be doing her more harm than good...
It’s screaming puppy farm 😣 and this is so incredibly sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s got to be trolling. The dogs had more baths than her and Tony put together in the last week

I really hope she’s just saying it to get a rise as she’s going to cause it a lot of skin issues if not. Maybe should have put a how to look after dogs on her amazon wish list

Reactions: 11
That does not look a healthy dog ☹ Also it does not need another bath surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Are those wipes on the dogs eyes even alright? I imagine it's OK using them every now and again to get stuff but she's probably ploughing through them to keep it looking cute

Your puppy stinks Imma because she is picking up your smells from your disgusting bodies, bed and sofa fort. That smell you smell on her other people smell on YOU.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I remember my brothers ex getting a tiny puppy from some breeders. It was so tiny and poorly when she got it because the breeder's lied about its age and let it away from its mum too early. It had really glazed eyes like Poppy it was riddled with worms. Do you think she's having to bath it often cause she's leaving it alone for too long and it's getting poo all over itself? Or maybe she's bathing it often cause she's treating it like the baby she will never have?

• Sad
I remember my brothers ex getting a tiny puppy from some breeders. It was so tiny and poorly when she got it because the breeder's lied about its age and let it away from its mum too early. It had really glazed eyes like Poppy it was riddled with worms. Do you think she's having to bath it often cause she's leaving it alone for too long and it's getting poo all over itself? Or maybe she's bathing it often cause she's treating it like the baby she will never have?
It’s anyone guess with Emma. She’s impossible to figure out.
Why is she so offended by someone asking where all her old posts are.

definitely gearing up to sell I think. She changed her website name to something more generic last year too didn’t she?

Reactions: 12
Do you think she's having to bath it often cause she's leaving it alone for too long and it's getting poo all over itself?
Yes! I was just going to say the same thing. Take the pup out side every hour on the hour, watch out for signs in the house of needing to go and praise with age appropriate treats, also BRUSH THE bleeping THING

Reactions: 7
Oooooh the anonymous insta comment has hit a nerve. She is doubting hert new insta theme and wants to know what we prefer on her grid/stories. Real life or just money making.

I hate to say it but I reckon she only booked poppy into the vets because of the insta/tiktok/tattle comments regarding her eyes.

Reactions: 17
Oooooh the anonymous insta comment has hit a nerve. She is doubting hert new insta theme and wants to know what we prefer on her grid/stories. Real life or just money making.

I hate to say it but I reckon she only booked poppy into the vets because of the insta/tiktok/tattle comments regarding her eyes.
this is hilarious!! She won’t even say why she has archived them and turned it into a bland and basic money saving (stating the bloody obvious) account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.