Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gearing up to sell it all presumably? Removed all the personal stuff and now going to flog the whole Emma Drew blog and social channels. Take the money and start again?
I thought the same. A few weeks ago she was talking about it being a "life changing" amount of money "when or if" she sells it all. Can't help but wonder how she thinks a photo of the world's shittest flatlay that generated a whopping 0.54% interaction would make her look slick and professional and would entice buyers, but.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gearing up to sell it all presumably? Removed all the personal stuff and now going to flog the whole Emma Drew blog and social channels. Take the money and start again?
I thought that perhaps she was FINALLY separating her period, body odour, and sex chat from her business account and trying out a bit of professionalism.

That was likely just wishful thinking on my part.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that perhaps she was FINALLY separating her period, body odour, and sex chat from her business account and trying out a bit of professionalism.

That was likely just wishful thinking on my part.
She’s not, she’ll just keep it to stories instead!

Reactions: 8
Ya gurl is up early and off for a hot choccy at the gym. I hope she’s wearing those dolly shoes and stronger vest top for the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s left he weight loss surgery picture up though. Surely if you were planning on selling it you would delete all of the personal things and keep the business posts (I know there hasn’t been many business ones lately)

It’s hard to guess because anything is possible with Emma

Reactions: 11
my bills are PAID Amy!
Love these shows....

The ones on 600lb life that succeed (not talking about the likes of assanti brothers...if you know you know lol)

The ones that succeed have had the same surgery as Emma, yet Emma doesn't seem to have lost any weight in the last 9 months. She lost some in the beginning , but has completely stopped. With bypass, the biggest losses are in the first year and should be over 50% of excess weight. Has Emma achieved that? Nope!

However, she is in a super stretched cardigan....keep kidding yourself Emma

• Heart
  • Haha
I really want to know how it's possible to always smile as insincerely as Imma. Give us a tutorial on that gurn hun.

Reactions: 8
Love these shows....

The ones on 600lb life that succeed (not talking about the likes of assanti brothers...if you know you know lol)

The ones that succeed have had the same surgery as Emma, yet Emma doesn't seem to have lost any weight in the last 9 months. She lost some in the beginning , but has completely stopped. With bypass, the biggest losses are in the first year and should be over 50% of excess weight. Has Emma achieved that? Nope!

However, she is in a super stretched cardigan....keep kidding yourself Emma
Not only has her weight loss stopped - since December I'd say she's been steadily regaining.

ETA: you've all convinced me to start watching 1000lb Sisters now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Start taking Mondays off, its nearly 1pm and all she has done is go to the gym!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Start taking Mondays off, its nearly 1pm and all she has done is go to the gym!!
I’ve taken today off work and so far I’ve done a load of washing, sorted the dishwasher, changed two beds, cleaned the kitchen, had a shower, did my hair & makeup, prepped a picnic, spent two hours at a park, went for a 3 mile walk and logged in to work to reply to some urgent messages - all with a two year old in tow.

Emma could easily fit in what she’s achieved/done today in between bits of work - it’s hardly required a full day off. Shes probably just sulking and refusing to work as we (and she) now knows about Tony’s weird fetishes!

Reactions: 12
I'm going swimming after work today. I can't imagine having a hot chocolate straight after a workout. The thought makes me feel sick.

The Peloton has probably been cancelled now. She swapped the peloton for Poppy the pom. Another example of where Emma has gone wrong.

Oh my goodness that dogs fur, on her legs and chest area 😑 please brush your dog before the poor thing needs shaving

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.