Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine creepy Emma putting that poor dog in a pink handbag. Stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 13
Love these comments on Emma’s grid post about the dog! No responses to any of course, she hasn’t even responded to the vast majority of positive comments!
These comments on her IG are making me wonder how many people follow Imma for the boss babe she allegedly is versus how many people follow her out of morbid curiosity (like me 😇).

Reactions: 31
Has that comment been deleted? I can't see it, I've looked on Tony's as well to see if it was there

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but I can see her rehoming within the year. Dogs aren't like cats, they don't like to be alone or independent and you can't just let them roam. Puppies especially are pretty much just furry babies. I'm surprised she got this far tbh given night crying and up several times for a wee and cleaning accidents (if she did...)
She'd have the poor thing on ebay if it was allowed!

Reactions: 7
She probably cancelled her peloton and spent the money at the puppy mill, convincing herself that she would exercise if she had a dog. If cancer didn't get her to walk daily, nothing else will. I feel so sorry for that poor pup. She'll probably soon be running her own puppy mill as well as being a slum landlord. She really is an awful, awful person.

Her ethos seems to be 'how can I take advantage of anything/anyone around me to make money, so I don't have to exert any effort or energy myself'

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What’s the bets Emma has already searched for how much a Pom stud fee would cost?

It’s all about making herself money. She doesn’t care about others making money if she can’t somehow benefit from it

Reactions: 12
I love that it feels like such a dig rather than a positive comment. They clearly know Emma won’t ever walk that poor dog.
Yes exactly! 😂

She’s just taken a posed photo NEXT TO A DRILL. What the actual duck. Who thinks ‘new puppy, let’s pose next to a drill’

she’s a bleeping moron, an obese one at that.
And a box of screws as well 🤬 bleeping moron is the exact term I used too when I saw it 😒

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to bath a dog so much? Videos on Tiktok saying she had one on 27th and 6 days ago. That's got to be more often than Emma washes her own hair 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor dog is so unfortunate to have ended up with the Drews as its owners. It's extremely likely gunt bucket has bought her for sponsorships and for her breeding potential. Probably already registered the domain make money with a dog

Reactions: 18
I had terrible periods before I had kids and no one tells you they can be 10 times worse afterwards. Added into that was the bingo card of pre cancerous cells too. Had a biopsy and basically then sandblasted off ( not nice) but periods got worse afterwards.Honestly thought I was going to 'Alien' it through my stomach. But I had children and work so took some pain, sobbed in toilets a bit from pain and then got on with it. Didn't even need a crunchie
Also I'm dying at the shove a tea bag up, most dunking it would get in that household
Similar & endo & yes, pain & get on even though you feel as weak as anything, it's not even a question is it.

I'd love a big dog but I'd feel really guilty for my cats, I have ragdolls and they are supposed to be good with dogs but I just can't risk upsetting them!
Imma thinks getting a dog is the same as going to Lidl, that you can just pick one up and toss it in your trolley with your cheap sushi and £1.99 carnations.
It's a long and very considered commitment and the novelty will wear off soon for someone as lazy and selfish as her.

oh and I reckon she's eaten wisp. Poor thing.
I have a couple of cats too & would love a dog but no, I have committed to the cats now & I put them first.
Also I'd like to re home a dog so that would need time.
It doesn't seem fair on the cats or the dog.

Where is the hamster? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting they get a dog just as katykicker is about to have another baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.