Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats all animals just how she treats herself.
Buys 'treats' but doesn't bother washing or even brushing her own hair.
Same with the cats and now will be with the dog. They all have a whole bunch of toys but no grooming or wiping their eyes.
I’m no expert on Poms (I prefer bigger dogs) because my cats are actually bigger than that! But surely with that coat it’ll need constant grooming? She needs to be spade before she bleeds everywhere too! I love dogs, I really want one but I don’t want to upset my two cats. Why would she honestly think it’s a good idea when she can’t be arsed with life? I know cats and dogs can live perfectly fine together but it takes ALOT of work and she already has ugly treeko who’s petrified of everything. It’s like she wants her pets to be as miserable as her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd love a big dog but I'd feel really guilty for my cats, I have ragdolls and they are supposed to be good with dogs but I just can't risk upsetting them!
Imma thinks getting a dog is the same as going to Lidl, that you can just pick one up and toss it in your trolley with your cheap sushi and £1.99 carnations.
It's a long and very considered commitment and the novelty will wear off soon for someone as lazy and selfish as her.

oh and I reckon she's eaten wisp. Poor thing.

Reactions: 16
I'd love a big dog but I'd feel really guilty for my cats, I have ragdolls and they are supposed to be good with dogs but I just can't risk upsetting them!
Imma thinks getting a dog is the same as going to Lidl, that you can just pick one up and toss it in your trolley with your cheap sushi and £1.99 carnations.
It's a long and very considered commitment and the novelty will wear off soon for someone as lazy and selfish as her.

oh and I reckon she's eaten wisp. Poor thing.
Fellow ragdoll owner too, except mines an hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m no expert on Poms (I prefer bigger dogs) because my cats are actually bigger than that! But surely with that coat it’ll need constant grooming? She needs to be spade before she bleeds everywhere too! I love dogs, I really want one but I don’t want to upset my two cats. Why would she honestly think it’s a good idea when she can’t be arsed with life? I know cats and dogs can live perfectly fine together but it takes ALOT of work and she already has ugly treeko who’s petrified of everything. It’s like she wants her pets to be as miserable as her.
Bit tmi but my girl was spayed 6 months and it left her with an infantile vulva which caused issues for her entire life and we had to bathe it and cream it daily for her entire life twice a day otherwise the urine would get in the creases and burn it and her skin would look like it had been torn and blistered . If cared for it never bothered her, if left (when she had to go into the vets for an op or other reason and stayed a couple of days) it was incredibly painful and she would sob whilst it was being treated bless her (but never stop us or snap, she knew we were helping her).

I still went on to castrate our boy and would still spay / castrate any future dogs as leaving her intact would have been more issues including health especially as we had a boy dog.

I hope that doesn't happen as there's no way Emma would do it.... I doubt she'd remember to do it for herself.

• Heart
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what respectable breeder would let a puppy go to a home without a physical inspection taking place, which obviously can't happen because of covid? None that I know of... Puppy mill all over. Genuinely disgusting

Reactions: 18
The only thing getting a pup should have taught her is that they are not suitable pet owners and all the pets should be given to suitable loving homes!

• Heart
There's quite a lot of vet research now that points to leaving spaying or castrating until the dog has gone through puberty. The hormonal changes that start then are what trigger the growth plates in the skeleton to close up - it's thought that the rise in joint problems, particularly in the larger breeds, is partly related to the rise in spaying/castrating at 6-12 months and going through puberty also helps them with emotional maturity. Our vets certainly prefer to wait now unless the owner really insists.

Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but I can see her rehoming within the year. Dogs aren't like cats, they don't like to be alone or independent and you can't just let them roam. Puppies especially are pretty much just furry babies. I'm surprised she got this far tbh given night crying and up several times for a wee and cleaning accidents (if she did...)

Reactions: 16
I genuinely cried when I saw that vase photo. So upset at how poorly they're going to treat the poor dog :cry:

• Sad
This is the straw that’s broke this camels back.
I’ve finally blocked her. I can’t sit by and watch her neglect a dog. She’s absolutely abhorrent as a human being. Between being at the beach, feeding it improperly already and stuffing it in that vase.

poppy isn’t a pet, she’s an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
[QUOTE="AnastasiaB, post: 4560167, member: 64898]
poppy isn’t a pet, she’s an accessory.
[/QUOTE]

An accessory and a new money making tool. Has Emma put her down as a business expense? Her engagement and tiktok has been rubbish. She knows people love a puppy.

Reactions: 10
I hope that this poor dog shits all over their floors and her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same about eye care for the puppy too.

Also, she’s not going potty, you are not a cutesy American, you live in Norfolk, you are toilet training your puppy.

Reactions: 13
Love these comments on Emma’s grid post about the dog! No responses to any of course, she hasn’t even responded to the vast majority of positive comments!
Especially love the "you'll get your daily steps in now" comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Especially love the "you'll get your daily steps in now" comment 😂
I love that it feels like such a dig rather than a positive comment. They clearly know Emma won’t ever walk that poor dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.