Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we honestly think she hid that she had this dog because she might not have kept it? Or another reason? Why would you hide it for a number of weeks? They are so weird. Can’t wait to see a pic of Toe knee walking that ball of fluff.

Reactions: 15
She really is an absolute danger to herself and others.

The irony on that tic tok of "call the RSPCA" yes people should because it's doubtful that puppy's had all it's jabs yet. Those tear stains are going to cover it's whole face and paws soon too. That poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Emma have you only just started your periods hun? Why don’t you shove a tea bag up your fanny and shut the duck up about them.

Can’t even bring myself to talk about the poor dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Emma have you only just started your periods hun? Why don’t you shove a tea bag up your fanny and shut the duck up about them.

Can’t even bring myself to talk about the poor dog.
I had terrible periods before I had kids and no one tells you they can be 10 times worse afterwards. Added into that was the bingo card of pre cancerous cells too. Had a biopsy and basically then sandblasted off ( not nice) but periods got worse afterwards.Honestly thought I was going to 'Alien' it through my stomach. But I had children and work so took some pain, sobbed in toilets a bit from pain and then got on with it. Didn't even need a crunchie
Also I'm dying at the shove a tea bag up, most dunking it would get in that household

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
At least she has an excuse to neglect her dad now. He'll be getting three pouches of Bakers Complete and a discarded squeak toy at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god that poor poor dog. She has massively underestimated just how much work dogs are especially if you get one that sadly has health conditions. Of our last two (sadly only one is still here now) one was always back and forth to the vets for something (including ops for cancer x 2 and other issues) and had a skin condition that made her itchy af 24/7. The Jan before she passed sadly from cancer in the July (2019) the other dog developed health issues too that are still ongoing and have worsened over lockdown due to no regular 2 monthly vet checks as before for over a year (still only doing emergencies rather than day to day appts).

I love him to bits and worship the ground he walks on (and that my little girl did) but it's hard! It feels like I've lived at the vets for the last 10 years (they'd both be 13 within the next 6 weeks, there was just a month between them)

That poor poor poor dog.

Also as everyone has said, it needs proper food for its age and development, just like it'll need proper food as it ages a d becomes a senior and weight management really needs considering for those tiny little legs before she gets to be in pain and barrel like from lots of food and lack of movement!

(and are you even a dog parent if you don't remove eye boogers? My girl had ones that developed at the corner of the eye and went brown like that and then dried hard of you didn't get them and she hated the removal (warm milk on cotton wool gently helped over to soften.. Only when she'd been to the vets etc and they hadn't removed them). Little boy is weird and has like wet stringy ones that will stretch over his eyeball if not removed each morning!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She better hope Tony doesn't get all buff and run off with someone he meets while out walking the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe this dick has bought a dog. I wonder how old it is? Surely it can’t have had its 12 week jabs yet she’s parading it here there and everywhere. Also noticed that she’s feeding it Bakers Whirlers washed down with an ice cream. It’s sunny but freezing and she just dangled the poor thing in the sea. Those Whirlers are treats for adult dogs not small breed puppies. That poor animal.
And so the neglect starts already 😠 Calls herself an animal lover but no doubt has got it from some puppy farmer who couldn't care less about the health and welfare of its animals, and seems as though they're starting as they're meaning to go on...within no time at all that poor dog is going to be as fat and matted as its owner 😤

Reactions: 19
I hope she really puts in the work of encouraging the animals to coexist happily - it's likely to have been a huge shock for the cats to have a puppy in the house! It's been such hard work with my puppy and cats and it's taken a lot of time, energy, effort and trial and error.

Reactions: 11
A few questions.
She obviously got her from a puppy farm. (I also think she won’t get her fixed and run her own puppy farm cos ££). Her eyes are manky, why won’t she clean them? Why is she feeding her cheap af dog treats that are for dogs not pups & ice cream? Why a visit to the beach with i reckon, no vaccinations been done. Why did she ever get a dog, just to make online content bc she thinks she’s all cutesy!? I watched that tiktok and cringed, terrible.

The dog is cute, but is not suited to Emma. She’s lazy and selfish, and I bet she’s going to walk it like five times max.

Reactions: 19
Another print on demand shop coming next. Naps before walkies. Cat hair Dog hair Messy hair Don't care. Have you seen my puppies?

Reactions: 11
I just feel so sorry for the poor puppy. Its clear that they did no research on having a dog. I wince for the poor thing every time I see them using her collar for the lead. Why not buy a harness?

Been having a drippy Drews timeout but saw the cardigan and the puppy and came right here, im gobsmacked at both! Cardigan looks like it's shrunk in the drier and as for the poor puppy, what chance does it have living with the twits??

the twits.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How long before she buys a range of puppy dresses for herself? Then there are the new mugs to buy, so many spending opportunities.

Reactions: 14
She treats all animals just how she treats herself.
Buys 'treats' but doesn't bother washing or even brushing her own hair.
Same with the cats and now will be with the dog. They all have a whole bunch of toys but no grooming or wiping their eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.