Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no ! I could cry. That poor dog. Selfish Imma won’t walk it ! Or care for it from her pit!!! What if one of them stands on it or she rolls over and squashes it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Even at the absolute depths of the worst periods I’ve ever had as a result of my endometriosis, when I was passing blood clots the size of golf balls, nearly passing out from blood loss and in absolute agony, never everdid I consider a magazine, some crisps, fizzy pop and chocolate to be essential survival items. pain, sanitary towels and big knickers and jobs a good ‘un. My husband would occasionally bring in a treat of some flowers or a bag of sweets if I was having a particularly rough time but I just got on with it. She really is just a tragically sad and pathetic excuse for a woman.
Pathetic is the word. Sounds like you've had it really bad and if anyone deserved a "period pamper pack" it would be you and others who suffer so badly. Emma on the other hand deserves a great big dose of get the duck on with it 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact them two horrors have got a puppy makes by blood boil! It’s practically a new born baby who won’t be walked on nope days and is another addition to deflect from Emma’s crappy life! Also the poor cats- one including a feral cat who still isn’t settled after all these years and they show no consideration! Also wisp! Three cats a puppy and a hamster when they can barely look after themselves- whoever signs them off to have these animals needs their heads banging!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 29
Has she actually got a dog or is she looking after it for someone else

Reactions: 5
Poor dog! Looks high maintenance grooming wise and we all know Emma can't even manage to brush her own hair. A friend has a Pomeranian and said they are hard to house train. View attachment 520304
This makes me so mad 🤬. It's a living creature not a prop for pretty Instagram pictures.

She thinks she's like Jeffree Star with her Pomeranian. Difference being is he loves his dogs to pieces and probably has a whole host of staff that cares for them. That poor creature doesn't know what's hit it yet being placed with the Drew's ☹ No consideration for her other animals, she doesn't give a tit if the cats and Wisp are scared (btw we haven't heard about poor Wisp lately 🤔 ) The poor cats are going to be relegated to make room for the new "toy"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she's had it a while. The pink carrier was in the background of a picture she posted at her dad's the other day.

Poor thing, I'm speechless

• Wow
I used to work with someone who had a pom. It was their dream dog. But it ended up being really vicious in a territorial way towards her, because it proffered her ex. She ended up leaving it with him when they split up. I just googled are poms aggressive and it says they like being center of attention, thats not gonna go down well in the Drew household 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's had it a while. The pink carrier was in the background of a picture she posted at her dad's the other day.

Poor thing, I'm speechless
First ticky tocky is 21st. I really hope it's fully vaccinated with them letting it walk outside

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shut the front door. She couldn’t be bothered to walk everyday for her cancer. How will she with a dog?!
I wonder if she got a smaller dog with smaller legs under the illusion it needs walking less.

Reactions: 26
Poor little puppy! And poor cats! Are its eyes meant to be brown like that?? (Not a dog owner, so just wondering, they look like they need a good clean).

Reactions: 9
Are those Immas legs? Are they the booty popping leggings. I think its just so sad knowing how impulsive Imma is, this isn't something you can just flog on ebay when you've found a new impulse buy. Tony will end up walking it more than her. Closest thing they will ever get to having a baby I guess.

Attachments

Poor dog will be treated as if it was a disposable toy. It looks sickly from the pics you’ve posted here or is that how that breed looks normally??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even at the absolute depths of the worst periods I’ve ever had as a result of my endometriosis, when I was passing blood clots the size of golf balls, nearly passing out from blood loss and in absolute agony, never everdid I consider a magazine, some crisps, fizzy pop and chocolate to be essential survival items. pain, sanitary towels and big knickers and jobs a good ‘un. My husband would occasionally bring in a treat of some flowers or a bag of sweets if I was having a particularly rough time but I just got on with it. She really is just a tragically sad and pathetic excuse for a woman.
I've just come on and eaten half a tub of ben and Jerrys but I'm not going to pretend it was essential 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I've just come on and eaten half a tub of ben and Jerrys but I'm not going to pretend it was essential 😂😂
Oh don’t get me wrong, ice cream and chocolate always make things better! But it’s the way that Emma fuels the myth that women needs chocolate in order to survive a period that just boils me up.

Reactions: 9
Who are they meeting to buy a puppy? Weren’t we all still in lockdown on March 20th? I suppose it was essential for her mental health. She’s way too bleeping selfish and lazy for a dog, this will go well 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.