Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cardigan is a size too small.
Can she not see the buttons are wonky from stretching around her middle ?
Emma, once shops with changing rooms are open please go to a plus size store and book a proper personal styling appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must mean the arms?

I'm 5ft2" and my little t-rex arms often get a bit lost in the arm area but you just pull the sleeves up a little and boom it fits.

Can I just say, that's one of the most horrid cardigans known to man, I do dress in mostly black so I should really get back in my corner, but man, pattern on pattern just doesn't work for her...could just be her choices tbh

Reactions: 17
If Emma has a separate Office room, why does she have a sheet of desk planner on her bedroom wall? I don’t like that cardigan. It looks a bit primary school (and it’s not too big, unless she means over her T. rex arms).

She must mean the arms?

I'm 5ft2" and my little t-rex arms often get a bit lost in the arm area but you just pull the sleeves up a little and boom it fits.

Can I just say, that's one of the most horrid cardigans known to man, I do dress in mostly black so I should really get back in my corner, but man, pattern on pattern just doesn't work for her...could just be her choices tbh
Omg, I just saw you talk about T. rex arms after I posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s originally ordered an 18 and (as we can all see but Emma can’t) it’s a little snug. If it’s mean to be oversized it’s way too small!

Reactions: 11
If Emma has a separate Office room, why does she have a sheet of desk planner on her bedroom wall? I don’t like that cardigan. It looks a bit primary school (and it’s not too big, unless she means over her T. rex arms).

Omg, I just saw you talk about T. rex arms after I posted!
Because she barely leaves her pit to ‘work’

Reactions: 9
Looking at the reviews the cardi runs big. She must be in denial that she's gaining with her thumb tum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She just has no idea who she is. She had her little miss slinky must buy everything in leopard gonna wear leather jackets and weird boots. Then she goes and buys that monstrosity of a cardigan. Which given the right context and conviction looks okay, on models,in a kind of ironic? Kinda way. But then wants to be this kawaii cute little princess. And I think people that do the whole lazy oaf pink frills stuff and love it look great. But it all just looks a bit sad on Imma cause she can't piece an outfit together to save her life. She's just going back to her big girl in a floral dress stage, bet she's gutted she sold some of her bigger dresses. They're probably gonna fit her again soon.

Reactions: 14
Tony why do you not tell Emma it’s actually a bit too tight?? Why do you let your wife embarrass herself like this?

Oh wow Emma. Maybe today is the day you remember to brush your hair AND teeth too!

6FC8057B-D5A8-4CFF-B9DA-268EB0017561.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apart from the fact it’s hideous...

It is not too big. If the buttons are gaping it’s too small!

pass the smelling salts!

Reactions: 10
Just like her ‘op’ it’ll be something really boring and mundane that’s actually in reality far less interesting than any of the scenarios any of us troglodytes might speculate about.

That said my vote is that they’re coming to see her for crimes against New Look dresses.
My vote is that they're coming to see her for crimes against Brushes. She severely neglects her hairbrush and her toothbrush, the poor things never get used 😂

Also in what world is that cardigan too big? Seriously she's delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also some people just don't suit pink and she's one of them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She bought that 8 second wonder water for her hair too which is actually really good, although she'd need two doses for her luscious long locks!
I wonder if she's even bothered to try it or just hoyed it in the sell pile already

Reactions: 7
Interesting.
I actually quite like the cardigan as it’s like the brand Lazy Oaf but cheaper, but I’d wear it with black jeans and a plain tee. Why does she try things on with items that don’t even match? What’s the point in that 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.