Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just triggered a memory of the time she went mental at Argos at Twitter because her bedframe that she had bought from them broke after a few months and they wouldn't refund her. I'm sure it was just a poor quality bedframe, nothing to do with the fact that it was having to cope with 600lbs+ of weight...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This just triggered a memory of the time she went mental at Argos at Twitter because her bedframe that she had bought from them broke after a few months and they wouldn't refund her. I'm sure it was just a poor quality bedframe, nothing to do with the fact that it was having to cope with 600lbs+ of weight...
Found them too! Tattle never forgets! Thanks to @Youtubegossip

71EAADA6-DA58-4A3C-B51F-0501EEA85267.jpeg

Also this gem!!

E340C1AA-530C-42C7-8912-E7676F6ACAEE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this is bleeping ridiculous. She fully sees herself as the beauty and the beast one

Surely that sort of thing gets you put on a register

Also their bed doesn’t look wide enough for them both. And is that a foam roller attached to the head board?
She as referred to them as belle and the beast before!

• Haha
  • Sick
She's completely given up the "money saving" side of things and is concentrating on the "money making" part now. It makes it easier to sell her courses on passive income.

Her content could be interesting if she invested some time into the WLS side of things and cooking on a budget. Everyone is trying to lose weight just now and having budget friendly recipes would make a lot of sense. Instead she's filling her blogs with copy and paste crap for the American market.

I have a friend who is an interior design influencer and she's doing great just now, working a full time job and sharing her passion for interior design in her time off. It's something she's really passionate about and she's very engaged with her followers - it's night and day compared to Emma, who has no passion for anything and sees everyone as a potential fight.

What her and tony?
Yup. And there's pillows on her bed that say "His Beauty" and "Her Beast".

• Sick
  • Haha
I find it very odd that a woman in her mid 30s has a naked cartoon pin up of Disney character as her work computer background. Just why?! Let alone over the marital bed. There is no way they can both comfortably share a bed, I struggle on a king with my 6ft, 10 stone husband!

Those Argos tweets, she clearly knew it was their weight that broke it!

Reactions: 25
She's completely given up the "money saving" side of things and is concentrating on the "money making" part now. It makes it easier to sell her courses on passive income.

Her content could be interesting if she invested some time into the WLS side of things and cooking on a budget. Everyone is trying to lose weight just now and having budget friendly recipes would make a lot of sense. Instead she's filling her blogs with copy and paste crap for the American market.

I have a friend who is an interior design influencer and she's doing great just now, working a full time job and sharing her passion for interior design in her time off. It's something she's really passionate about and she's very engaged with her followers - it's night and day compared to Emma, who has no passion for anything and sees everyone as a potential fight.

Yup. And there's pillows on her bed that say "His Beauty" and "Her Beast".
suddenly have the overwhelming desire to drink bleach. How are they that delusional

Reactions: 9
suddenly have the overwhelming desire to drink bleach. How are they that delusional
I like seeing when artists imagine what they’d look like at 30 or kids or whatever. I think that’s pretty cool. But I don’t understand the sexualising of them personally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
He works for her, another tax evasion method.

I have always earnt more than my husband and my parents have supported us massively, his parents have asked us for money. I have never ever resented him for that, he supported me while I was at uni and when I had to reduce my hours due to the kids. I have enjoyed bringing what I can into the home and building on our joint finances. We do not have his and her money, we have our own accounts but if he needs some cash or I didn't bring my purse he pays. That is what being a team is, and for the last year he has supported us completely and he hasn't resented me one bit!
Sensibly they’d be utilising his full tax free allowance through right? What 12.5K is it? So is Imma really suggesting she earns 237,500 per annum to equal her 95%?

Feck working for a living, bed snacks, nope days and delusion is where the money is at witches 🤑💸💸💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised Imma doesn’t have a mobility scooter. She’d be one if those people who’d bulldoze everyone out if the way in B+M just to get to the snackies
I do wonder if she’d had one at Disney / Florida Malls. How on earth could she get round the parks, stand in line and shop til she flops when she can barely manage a short walk daily with a slight considerable weight loss?

Only fans.
Oh Jesus, I forgot someone had mentioned an “income stream” (of fluids) at one point 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sensibly they’d be utilising his full tax free allowance through right? What 12.5K is it? So is Imma really suggesting she earns 237,500 per annum to equal her 95%?

Feck working for a living, bed snacks, nope days and delusion is where the money is at witches 🤑💸💸💸💸💸
Wouldn't it also be better for them both to earn 50k each and be taxed at 20% than 1 person being taxed 40% on 100k?!

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't it also be better for them both to earn 50k each and be taxed at 20% than 1 person being taxed 40% on 100k?!
I doubt she takes out the 100k in salary and dividends. The 100k she loves to quote is only turnover. So there isn’t the possibility to physically take that much out as salary.

When I was nursing I always thought BMI worked best as a measurement if you were about average height. You can get odd results if you are very short or very tall.
On a different subject Emma is going to get all the affiliate links she can from her Etsy shop. The money is not coming from overpriced cat mugs.
What does this mean? Sorry not v clued up on aff links etc. <slopes off to steal Canva artwork so I can retire early>

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imma is always in control. She waddles in, she waddles out. Tony doesn't have to work so just goes with it. She's a Christian though. But never goes to church.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.