Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could do something like A levels though, or BTEC where the kids are older and there’s less of them. Sorry but you get teachers that are just odd, every school has a few so he would fit in lol
Oh I think teenagers would eat him alive! He wouldn’t last his first day. He’s got no back bone unless he’s sat behind a computer screen typing rants at troglodytes. You need to be able to hold your own in a room with students and Tony has no chance of that.

He’d be much better off working in a warhammer shop, or even a museum! I can imagine working in a museum and perhaps even doing workshops there.

Reactions: 16
So, I just did half that ooooo workout, I have a small belly, but no gunt or overhang and it now hurts from all the movement 😂 how the hell is she gonna workout on a peloton? She needs to lose weight before she goes hardcore or she’s gonna be in so much pain

Reactions: 12
Just seen Emma’s IG. Two things.

the ps5 pallet video was a fake, and has been debunked loads. Stop it.

Emm has ALWAYS resented that she is the main breadwinner between her and Tony, and Tony actually does very little work
Then let him get a job? Something he can be accountable to and have a proper routine and time away from Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do Emma and toe-knee sound/post exactly the same on instagram? Could it be that they are both, indeed Emma? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow - a “cute little outfit” to go get her vaccination. But one that I doubt she can roll the sleeves up on properly or unbutton, so I guess she’ll have to pull it off completely for them to be able to get to her arm to give her the vaccination. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So, I just did half that ooooo workout, I have a small belly, but no gunt or overhang and it now hurts from all the movement 😂 how the hell is she gonna workout on a peloton? She needs to lose weight before she goes hardcore or she’s gonna be in so much pain
I just watched a Peleton advert & had to lay down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Longtime lurker, first time poster. *waves*
I don’t know why every time I see Imma and Toeknee together I think of the League of Gentlemen
930FB5B4-B5A9-49C9-8E57-2C053E54FD98.jpeg
Specifically Tubbs and Edward.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow - a “cute little outfit” to go get her vaccination. But one that I doubt she can roll the sleeves up on properly or unbutton, so I guess she’ll have to pull it off completely for them to be able to get to her arm to give her the vaccination. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking this! Whenever I'm going to have injections or give blood etc I always plan what I wear for easy access. They haven't got time for Imma to try and peel off her slinky size 12 long sleeve dress. They dont care what you're wearing they just wanna do their job quickly!

Reactions: 23
I’m sure that in the past there was a blog set up for Tony to write. Don’t think he could ever work in education. Can you imagine what teenagers would do to him after a search on the internet for him and his wife? He’s kind of suited to the comic/model shops (already has the weird t shirts required).

Reactions: 12
I’m sure that in the past there was a blog set up for Tony to write. Don’t think he could ever work in education. Can you imagine what teenagers would do to him after a search on the internet for him and his wife? He’s kind of suited to the comic/model shops (already has the weird t shirts required).
Unfortunately Emma has posted so much about Tony that he would be ripped to shreds. Imagine going through the vlogs and seeing what she says about him. That would give them content for an entire term!

Reactions: 16
He would be great in a games shop, he knows his stuff and would find his tribe. It would give him a routine, some independence and make some friends.
But Imma would never let that happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imma can you let us know the reasons why tony can't go out and get a job? You've said he doesn't do much work apart from make you cups of tea, so it sounds like he has some spare time

Reactions: 20
She’s probably scared he will make friends and want to do stuff (and realise that not all females are like his wife). Imagine a group outing and her rocking up in Disney dolly shoes and a head-bow in cutesy pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma loves the power in the relationship. She likes to remind Tony that he was dumped by her all those years ago. And he liked her more than she liked him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.