Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justrealising

Chatty Member
Also who gives a fuck how much someone chooses to spend on clothes. Obviously the people on the article they shared on Twitter were overspending if they wanted to buy a house but it’s probably sensationalised or a fake case study it was in fucking closer magazine hardly on point journalism🙄 they obviously weren’t overspending as a basis only in context of buying a house

They complete waste of space layabouts who got into blogging at the right time so have a substantial passive income but now do the bare minimum and cry about how ‘stressed’ and ‘triggered’ they are. She doesn’t fit into size 14s she wears clothes that are size 14 but oversized but on her look far too small.
Thanks 😂 it's all a bit odd!!

Reactions: 3

Annabel89

Chatty Member
To be fair the 65 year old would have had anyway? But even if the 36 year old supermarket worker who was otherwise healthy so didn’t get it. I agree they should stay home it’s ridiculous

edit: as in they shouldn’t of got it people the same age of them that need to leave the house for work should of got it
I guess 65 years old will get it soon. I have family in this age bracket though who are yet to be called.

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've asked this before so apologies if someone has already answered it and I've missed it...

What happened to Emma's mum? Has she always been without her?

JessTxxx

There is a lot of this happening, seems they are using a new algorithm to check your risk and if you had gestational diabetes you could now be put on the list for vaccinations/CEV.
Dunno if I’d trust a government algorithm after last years shit show for the 16-18s haha

How is she sending so many workbooks? Who is requesting them and why? That is quite some number she’s supposedly send out by now, for something that is free on a website? Is it a tax dodge? What’s in it for her? It must cost a few quid to print and send each one? lets be honest that’s the only reason it is happening is if she’s making money or getting a benefit from it. I do have to say I am curious for it to be revealed what the win is for her.
i originally assumed it was a test for print on demand

Rach2010

My sister has been sent for her vaccine too. She is like Emma with type 2 diabetes and overweight. She’s worked hard to get her stats down and was pissed off with herself for getting like that (what the end of a shitty relationship did to her confidence) but she’s kicking ass now and getting back to hersel

my sister got sent a shielding letter today and has the same diabetes as IMMA. I heard a woman on Jeremy vine yesterday who was also sent a letter due to her having gestational diabetes 5 years ago!
my gestational diabetes was 5 years ago too!

I'm wondering what the thing is going to be that she is launching. Sounds like it's going to be something to help with finances. Didn't she say it was the biggest project she's done?

haveuseenmyfriendbert

When I was nursing I always thought BMI worked best as a measurement if you were about average height. You can get odd results if you are very short or very tall.
On a different subject Emma is going to get all the affiliate links she can from her Etsy shop. The money is not coming from overpriced cat mugs.
What does this mean? Sorry not v clued up on aff links etc. <slopes off to steal Canva artwork so I can retire early>

• Haha
We've hit 1000 posts here guys. Please continue on thread 24

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Not going to lie I am on Appinio because times are hard for me and if my kids can have something for Christmas then this is what I’ll do

But. The amount of these I have seen 😂

No idea how she cashes out so frequently! Dodgy that girl
Nothing wrong with being on it, it’s more she paid so much for those pens!

Haha as if, would love to know the results!