Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessTxxx

He didn't last doing keto for very long though
Feels like a nitpick for nitpicking sake tbh

Absolutely. It is difficult to stay on track when someone else is hopeless and fails everything they do. I wonder if Emma was ever going to announce WLS. I know she was doing a vlog but surely she would have preferred to be seen as a super sexy size 10 before a grand reveal?

Also this reminds me of the time I was dieting so hard and my husband sat on our bed eating a packet of roast chicken crisps. I almost killed him 😂
Grounds for divorce that is haha

Reactions: 2

encore

I’ve been on Appinio for months and months and I’m only at £9.44. I do all the polls every day and never seem to get anywhere. The only way she makes money on it so quickly is referrals.
Same. It took me about 5 months to get to £10, once I cashed out I deleted the app.

I did enjoy the occasional bitchy questions about Emma though, I nearly screen shot one to share here and regret not bothering 😖

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
What would actually happen if all the excess skin/stomach were removed so it was flat? So it's removed and flat. Then what? Is that even possible? How quickly could it be destroyed? They'd have to sew her belly button back up to where it once was right? I have so many questions
I guess it could be done, but it would take hours to get all that fat off the organs etc and she’d be in agony for a while. I think you could possibly lose a lot of blood too.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I won’t add anything else as I know your experience on this is greater than my limited surgical experience on it! But we send laparoscopic cyst removals home the same day, and we strongly encourage exercise. They won’t remove excess fat, trust me if they did they will be in there for a long time with some of our patients 🤣
Oh how I wish they removed fat when they were in there! After the 3 ops I’ve had I could have been a size 6 by now! I’ve come out of each surgery feeling like a massive whale for a few days because of the gas they use to bloat up the abdomen. No skinny minnies here.

What would actually happen if all the excess skin/stomach were removed so it was flat? So it's removed and flat. Then what? Is that even possible? How quickly could it be destroyed? They'd have to sew her belly button back up to where it once was right? I have so many questions
i don't think it will be flat

Reactions: 1

DJ*

Chatty Member
If the surgery is for ovarian cyst removal it should just be a day case and she’ll be in and out. Obviously if she ends up with a surgery time really late in the day or there’s complications then she’ll be kept in but it will most certainly be intended as a day case. The surgery should also only take around an hour to an hour and a half ish.

When I had my surgery for ovarian cyst removal (and much more complicated stuff related to my endometriosis) in November I arrived at the hospital for 7.30am, had a 3 hour operation and was home by 7pm. I was also back up on my feet the next day pottering around the house, yes I took it easy for a few days but I wasn’t bed bound. What’s the betting Princess Porkchop doesn’t leave her bed for at least a week?
Depends on the size of the cyst(s) because a friend of mine recently just had hers removed and they had gotten really big. She had to spend 2-3 days in hospital and then a few weeks recovery.