Emma Drew #24 New Etsy shop is completely phony, first and only order was made by Tony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 23 has hit 1000 posts so that means it is new thread time! Congratulations on the winning title @Looboo with 63 votes!!

Emma Drew Thread 23 re-cap. I thought I'd add a little bit of ✨cuteness✨ to my summary :)

✨ The Peloton is due to arrive 6th April.

✨Emma Drew bingo is on-going and thank you @myzosi for marking the card off for us.

✨She posted that she is the entrepreneurial one in their relationship where Tony takes the supportive role such as giving her medication or making her cups of tea. She earns 95% of their income and at times felt resentful. So she is super proud that he now has a top secret project he is working on. This was followed by a picture of Tony in bed writing an iPhone note of his “Long term goals” LOL. She was belittling and patronising Tony all over the gram.

✨She also forgets that she reported Tony’s old job in Sainsbury’s for having a “rear of the year” award at the Christmas party. She took it to the papers and not long after Tony stopped working there.

✨Emma and Tony had their Covid jab. They claim not to know the reason why after pages of tattle comments were discussing why they were receiving them quite soon.

✨Emma made sure to wear a "cute outfit" for her vaccine.

✨Emma had her first Etsy sale. She also mentioned how she loved the design so much she wanted one herself. THEN the Etsy review was left by “Tony”. Hmmmm sounds suspicious. Screenshot of the Etsy feedback below.

✨She has continued to share her limited edition print of her 10 ways to earn £1000 workbook. She has filled hundreds of envelopes and even posted them by herself! She is not registered on ICO so there are concerns about how she is protecting people’s home addresses.

✨Emma has had her pre-op and is due surgery on Wednesday. She has not said what it is for but most likely for her cysts. She believes once they are removed, her body shape will complete change. Can’t wait to see that!

✨A new Tikytoky on how she paid down £15k of credit card debt using a printable conveniently after someone questioned these claims. It doesn't exactly explain *how* this helped them by colouring in a square.

✨Emma proudly showed off her duck the tories laptop sticker. Ironic considering she minimises her tax liability every chance she gets.

✨Making disgusting cups of tea has become a regular content spot for Imma.

✨She disappeared after her pre-op and has remained quite hushed about the quiet period. It seems to have been an attention seeking stunt so she can feel special having "U ok hun" messages.

✨Despite parading her Dad's 2019 diagnosis (to take the light off of her failed WLS progress), she has hardly mentioned him since.

FF0BE737-C310-4EE4-86A2-9DEAE670EB92.jpeg

I think it is safe to say that the review left by "Tony" is more than just a coincidence when you review his favourite items.

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 13.42.33.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I keep reporting as junk but they keep coming through... I just cannot believe the crap she puts in a “work” email... *shaking my head* do we really need to know she’s going to have a “small operation” within a “professional email” 🙄
oh dear god, her circumstances have changed so much. NO EMMA, you popped over to see you poorly dad twice and stole his stuff to sell on eBay! Nice to see she's stuck her etsy referral link in, no mention of what she gets from it!

Reactions: 14
Thread 23 has hit 1000 posts so that means it is new thread time! Congratulations on the winning title @Looboo with 63 votes!!

Emma Drew Thread 23 re-cap. I thought I'd add a little bit of ✨cuteness✨ to my summary :)

✨ The Peloton is due to arrive 6th April.

✨Emma Drew bingo is on-going and thank you @myzosi for marking the card off for us.

✨She posted that she is the entrepreneurial one in their relationship where Tony takes the supportive role such as giving her medication or making her cups of tea. She earns 95% of their income and at times felt resentful. So she is super proud that he now has a top secret project he is working on. This was followed by a picture of Tony in bed writing an iPhone note of his “Long term goals” LOL. She was belittling and patronising Tony all over the gram.

✨She also forgets that she reported Tony’s old job in Sainsbury’s for having a “rear of the year” award at the Christmas party. She took it to the papers and not long after Tony stopped working there.

✨Emma and Tony had their Covid jab. They claim not to know the reason why after pages of tattle comments were discussing why they were receiving them quite soon.

✨Emma made sure to wear a "cute outfit" for her vaccine.

✨Emma had her first Etsy sale. She also mentioned how she loved the design so much she wanted one herself. THEN the Etsy review was left by “Tony”. Hmmmm sounds suspicious. Screenshot of the Etsy feedback below.

✨She has continued to share her limited edition print of her 10 ways to earn £1000 workbook. She has filled hundreds of envelopes and even posted them by herself! She is not registered on ICO so there are concerns about how she is protecting people’s home addresses.

✨Emma has had her pre-op and is due surgery on Wednesday. She has not said what it is for but most likely for her cysts. She believes once they are removed, her body shape will complete change. Can’t wait to see that!

✨A new Tikytoky on how she paid down £15k of credit card debt using a printable conveniently after someone questioned these claims. It doesn't exactly explain *how* this helped them by colouring in a square.

✨Emma proudly showed off her duck the tories laptop sticker. Ironic considering she minimises her tax liability every chance she gets.

✨Making disgusting cups of tea has become a regular content spot for Imma.

✨She disappeared after her pre-op and has remained quite hushed about the quiet period. It seems to have been an attention seeking stunt so she can feel special having "U ok hun" messages.

✨Despite parading her Dad's 2019 diagnosis (to take the light off of her failed WLS progress), she has hardly mentioned him since.

View attachment 463019

I think it is safe to say that the review left by "Tony" is more than just a coincidence when you review his favourite items.

View attachment 463026
I’ve missed so much!!!

Reactions: 5
I keep reporting as junk but they keep coming through... I just cannot believe the crap she puts in a “work” email... *shaking my head* do we really need to know she’s going to have a “small operation” within a “professional email” 🙄
How is she making money teaching people to do print on demand when she’s had one sale to herself?

She’s a snake oil salesperson. Selling people a dream that even she doesn’t make money from. She makes money by selling them that dream. Then shows the figures from those sales to sell another dream etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't believe she's moaning about having 5 days notice for her op. She should be flippin grateful as so many people are waiting currently
I assume her research to going private didn't work out very well. As she would have realised she doesn't has as much money as she thinks she does to do these things at the drop of a hat. Or should that be cat?

Reactions: 7
I'm not a boss babe. But surely it's better to do a few things really well than fingering lots of different pies. I know shes quantity over quality, but no wonder shes over whelmed by it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I can't believe I only got 5 days notice for a routine, non urgent operation during a pandemic when people are dying by the thousands" counts as Me, Me, Me.. Right? We're waiting for some good old fashionaled tax fiddling for the line!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"I can't believe I only got 5 days notice for a routine, non urgent operation during a pandemic when people are dying by the thousands" counts as Me, Me, Me.. Right? We're waiting for some good old fashionaled tax fiddling for the line!!
She’s bloody lucky. I’ve got to wait around ten months for an “urgent” sigmoidoscopy. You’re right she shouldn’t complain and count her blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm confused by her recent tik tok and her amazing tip to save £1000 - is she really just telling people to colour in a square?!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
70likes on that TikTok. Not bought any likes recently Emma? It’s all a ploy to click her link in her bio and become ensnared in the mess that is her website, once you are in you will never escape princess Emma’s lair of making money without a job.

Reactions: 9
I'm confused by her recent tik tok and her amazing tip to save £1000 - is she really just telling people to colour in a square?!!!!!!
It is more of a motivational tool. I have a similar grid for saving. I think of how much I want to save, then create a grid and work out what each square is worth. When I have saved it, I colour it in.

Reactions: 1
what does it matter if two of the five days notice she got for her op were the weekend? every day is a chuffing bank holiday in the life of Mona Bushpig! get a grip, be grateful you still get your op and stop bloody whinging, good job im not on her email list, i'd be replying so truthfully her greasy gurn would be shot into next week! she's a vile creature in every way possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
what does it matter if two of the five days notice she got for her op were the weekend? every day is a chuffing bank holiday in the life of Mona Bushpig! get a grip, be grateful you still get your op and stop bloody whinging, good job im not on her email list, i'd be replying so truthfully her greasy gurn would be shot into next week! she's a vile creature in every way possible.
The person who just replied to her previous e-mail with "duck off" is my hero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.