Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't see a problem with people moaning about it if they want to. nothing annoys me more than her split ends and the way she says 'year' and many people may think that's a stretch but here i am :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Each to their own, but the vaccine situation is out of her control.

I've just got my invitation to book the vaccine and will be having my first jab tomorrow. I'll have got the offer because I have type 2 diabetes so have very mixed feelings about it. I'm feeling guilty about getting it early because of something self inflicted but on the other hand I can't wait to have it. I can't believe I'm about to defend Imma on something but when I was first diagnosed I asked about what would happen if I lost loads of weight and reversed it and got told that even if I did lose loads of weight and come off all medication for it I'd still have to have all the yearly checks. I suspect that even if she had got down to her ideal weight by now she'd get the vaccine early.
Don’t feel guilty. Everyone is going to get it at some point. And this is why I feel slagging off Emma for it isn’t useful. It’s making others feel like they don’t deserve it when everyone does

Reactions: 11
My reason for being annoyed about the vaccine are as follows:

- They have almost certainly been offered it due to health reasons of their own making (i.e obesity related).
- Emma was fortunate enough to be able to afford a weight loss tool which could have enabled her to significantly improve her health, but she thew it away.
- They spent nearly all last year making unnecessary shopping trips to B&M etc. This will likely continue this year and they will have zero regard for anyone who has not yet been offered a vaccine.
- They are tax avoiders. Tax funds the NHS.
- They aren't on the front line as key workers. They sit at home all day posting tit on the internet and painting figurines. How would we feel if say a 65 year old supermarket worker who they have jumped ahead of in the queue contracts Covid and dies?

I do however 100% appreciate that it is far cheaper to vaccinate the pair of them then have their mounds of flesh taking up an ICU bed.
To be fair the 65 year old would have had anyway? But even if the 36 year old supermarket worker who was otherwise healthy so didn’t get it. I agree they should stay home it’s ridiculous

edit: as in they shouldn’t of got it people the same age of them that need to leave the house for work should of got it

Reactions: 5
To be fair the 65 year old would have had anyway? But even if the 36 year old supermarket worker who was otherwise healthy so didn’t get it. I agree they should stay home it’s ridiculous

edit: as in they shouldn’t of got it people the same age of them that need to leave the house for work should of got it
I guess 65 years old will get it soon. I have family in this age bracket though who are yet to be called.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think the big money she has recently spent on her business is an actual book (professional printing service), we all know she struggles with writing 1500 words so I think it will be ghost written (another cost). But I think that's what she's been hinting at. The pamphlets are a way to find out numbers who would be interested and get their details for the hard sell later on...

Reactions: 5
Ooh good spot. She definitely put them up for free...at least at first, though I may have missed a change to this. I reckon she’s just thinking of them as sales to keep the image of her being a total boss babe as clear and perfect as she can so she can believe she’s the hugely successful businesswoman when really she’s a lazy slug who does nothing but moan.
I think these are different to the free ones. The free ones are make £1k in 30 days through scamming and this is some passive income roadmap... Different in the sense that they have a different name, but exactly the same in terms of production and writing quality, I’m sure 🥴

Reactions: 9
Accusing her of tax avoidance is a stretch too if you haven’t seen all of her financial accounts. I haven’t had the vaccine yet either, but for every person that does it means we are a step closer to getting back to normal so who cares
Not really. Last year she was posting on her bloggers group about buying new computers etc to avoid paying tax as well as taking other bloggers courses and mentorships to jettison extra funds from the company.

It is all stuff she's admitted herself. She will pay Tony 12.5k and take the same herself then anything else left in the company will be frittered away before their books are due.

Reactions: 20
Do as you say Emma... push yourself to do what makes you feel uncomfortable: get up and stay up / tell yourself you won’t have a Nope day / brush your hair / clean your nails / change the sheets / eat healthily for a week / care for your dad properly. Pick one. Just one. All of those things make you feel uncomfortable so why don’t you practice what you preach before telling us what to do you lazy heifer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not really. Last year she was posting on her bloggers group about buying new computers etc to avoid paying tax as well as taking other bloggers courses and mentorships to jettison extra funds from the company.

It is all stuff she's admitted herself. She will pay Tony 12.5k and take the same herself then anything else left in the company will be frittered away before their books are due.
Exactly. There is plenty of evidence to suggest she does as much as possible to avoid paying tax without having to actually see her accounts.

Reactions: 16
Accusing of her tax avoidance is a stretch too if you haven’t seen all of her financial accounts. I haven’t had the vaccine yet either, but for every person that does it means we are a step closer to getting back to normal so who cares
She buys IT equipment through the business to reduce her tax liability and then sells it on eBay. That’s just the tax avoidance she has publicly shared. She also sells on eBay as a private seller rather than a business (which she is). These are just two examples so I would be happy to assume more goes on behind closed doors.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She buys IT equipment through the business to reduce her tax liability and then sells it on eBay. That’s just the tax avoidance she has publicly shared. She also sells on eBay as a private seller rather than a business (which she is). These are just two examples so I would be happy to assume more goes on behind closed doors.
And the accounts I've seen on Companies House never have more than a couple of grand on them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.