Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dominos is nice but its soooooo expensive. Unless there was some kind of amazing deal going or a special treat I just dont see how anyone can justify it. Especially after sharing about the school dinner scandal that's going on today, it just makes her look like a massive dick.

Reactions: 19
I really am yet to see a money blogger on Insta who posts something useful rather than lazy referral links or patently obvious ideas that everyone trots out. There doesn't seem to be any professionalism, just cringe worthy personal stuff. I really hope that 2021 is the year that bloggers and 'influencers' disappear from whence they came and people can just get on and do stuff without needing someone to tell them what and how they should be doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate the fact she claims to be 'Paralysed' with anxiety and depression. she doesn’t seem to be paralyzed when it comes to shopping, doing that bloody OOOO thing constantly, eating and traumatizing her pets.
And there’s no way that pizza will be a thin crust !
I agree, there's no way it was a thin crust as theirs no picture to show how little she ate

Isn't dominos also something like 500 calories a slice?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really am yet to see a money blogger on Insta who posts something useful rather than lazy referral links or patently obvious ideas that everyone trots out. There doesn't seem to be any professionalism, just cringe worthy personal stuff. I really hope that 2021 is the year that bloggers and 'influencers' disappear from whence they came and people can just get on and do stuff without needing someone to tell them what and how they should be doing it.
yes! So fed up of them all now! I’m interested to see what they will all do when their work dries up as I can’t see this lasting as long as a normal career!

Also why is she having dominoes when she posted earlier than she was having bad cramps? Emma, you’re having bad cramps because you’re shovelling the wrong food down! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU?! The self sabotage is strong with this one, I don’t think she’ll ever learn or get proper therapy.

and her email earlier, I’m glad she got that reply! Funny how she thinks it’s ok to treat other people like tit but it’s not acceptable if they say something to her, such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 15
I agree, there's no way it was a thin crust as theirs no picture to show how little she ate

Isn't dominos also something like 500 calories a slice?
For a slice and a half of thin crust cheese and tomato, it’d be 200 calories or up to 270 for pepperoni. So somewhere in between those for depending on what type they chose.

There’s no way she only had a slice and a half though!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I accidently deleted my post..

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest with myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!
You look gorgeous 😍, however if you'd have paired it with tit brown boots, it would have looked better 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
By the way I googled 'hamster in extractor fan' and came across an article where a family had a hamster who would somehow squeeze through the floorboards upstairs and end up going through the pipes and in the extractor fan. They said they'd often be cooking tea and he'd fly out 5 ft to the ground and was totally fine.

So maybe thats how wisp got in there and yes it seems this family didn't give a tit about their hamster either

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I accidently deleted my post..

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest with myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!
Wow! It's like a different dress. Looks lovely on you!

Reactions: 3
"I'm an entrepreneur who got STUCK in 2021." 😂

To paraphrase ya gurl she's got lots of jars, lots of blogs BUT STILL ONLY THE ONE HAMSTER.

Get that bread, get that head then leave is so much more productive Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could always be worse regarding the hamster, someone I went to school with gave their hamster a bath then tried to dry it by putting it in the microwave...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Disappointed that nobody picked up on the fact Family Guy was on in the background whilst she stuffed her little thumb tum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That is a whole lot of domino’s for two people. 🤔
Really when you think about it, when they ordered it they would know they were ordering for one person and a thumb tum. So basically they’d only need to order enough to fill Tony and then Emma could take a slice or two from that. They certainly don’t need a huge pizza and three sides. Surely one person needs a small pizza and maaaaybe one side if they were particularly hungry or knew they left be sharing at least a little bit of it. The amount of food there just seems greedy and gluttonous.

Reactions: 17
Really when you think about it, when they ordered it they would know they were ordering for one person and a thumb tum. So basically they’d only need to order enough to fill Tony and then Emma could take a slice or two from that. They certainly don’t need a huge pizza and three sides. Surely one person needs a small pizza and maaaaybe one side if they were particularly hungry or knew they left be sharing at least a little bit of it. The amount of food there just seems greedy and gluttonous.
We know there were two pizzas. Who orders on Tuesday and doesn’t take advantage of two for Tuesday, no way this pair would turn down a free pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Things Emma has recently been "stuck in":

1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
4) about some Dominoes, chinese takeaway
5) denial

• Haha
Reactions: 52
And she's moaning someone told her to duck off, if I saw her in the street I'd probably tell her to duck off 🤣 there's so much more going on in the world right now, and your glass jars aren't one of them.
It’s the double standards for me... the same woman that took a TooGoodToGo box when someone genuinely struggling to make ends meet could have taken it for their family and of course the disgusting dressing a homeless person at a party. duck off Emma!

Do you reckon we need a living thrifty thread? She's come up a number of times in Emma's threads now. Can't stand her self-righteous smugness. 😑
YES! Irritating AF

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell princess pork chop you’ve had a rough couple of days! The dress you poured yourself into and got stuck with your gunt dragging on the floor, the piazza mountain posted after you claim to care about kids going hungry and then your wonderful jars!

I bet Toe Knee is praying you don’t make a sexy time jar! 🤢. Just imagine it, blow job- nope
Toe knee pleasure- that’s a nope!
Emmaglets big O - oh yes I’m motivated for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to tony tubby being back on Keto? Girls this is where we going wrong dominos is on keto !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.