Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my partner get dominos probably once every month or two, we usually get one of their deals for about £20-23 which is usually 2 pizzas, 2 sides. Unless we're starving that day we'll end up eating half and eating the rest the next day for dinner (not that I've said DAY, not leftovers for dayyyssss like toeknee)
I’d say that’s fairly normal behaviour. It’s what my husband and I did just the other day. Two small pizzas, two sides. I ate exactly half of mine the first night, my husband ate slightly more and then we both finished it off the next day.
If I was buying just for one person and a thumb tum there’s no way I’d be buying a large pizza (possibly two) and then three sides - it’s way too much! And there is absolutely no way they’re eating it over several days - no one does that!! Especially not the greedy Drews, it’ll all be gone within 12 hours.

Reactions: 8
I've not had dominoes for years but used to eat half a large pizza 🙈😂 but we wouldn't get sides. If we had sides I guess I'd probably only be able to manage a 1/4.

Reactions: 9
I've not had dominoes for years but used to eat half a large pizza 🙈😂 but we wouldn't get sides. If we had sides I guess I'd probably only be able to manage a 1/4.
My husband could easily manage a large Domino's and sides, but he's 6'5 and not pushing 5ft like Emma. 😂

• Haha
I can pack away quite a quantity of Dominos, I am prepared to admit! However, they’re so salty that I feel like death the next day. I always look forward to the idea of one more than I enjoy the reality of it. Saves me a fortune in takeaway pizza now that I’ve figured this out. Tesco seem to constantly have offers on the Pizza Express pizzas, which is more expensive than others but a lot cheaper than a takeaway!

Reactions: 12
My husband could easily manage a large Domino's and sides, but he's 6'5 and not pushing 5ft like Emma. 😂
Yep, my other half is the same - 6'4, physically demanding job and inhales a large one with sides BUT it's a once every 4/6 months treat for him as it gives him horrendous gut ache and whilst it's nice going down it's not always worth the aftermath!! 😂

Yep, my other half is the same - 6'4, physically demanding job and inhales a large one with sides BUT it's a once every 4/6 months treat for him as it gives him horrendous gut ache and whilst it's nice going down it's not always worth the aftermath!! 😂
Oh no, now I have an image of the aftermath for Emma! Dumping syndrome time. 💩💩💩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just dont even think shes trying at this point. I think after her whole "cancer" thing came to light she just focused on that instead. Like I might not lose weight but it's good that I had the WLS cause it found my "cancer"

Reactions: 10
Are a few jars and glitter pens the only thing standing between us being #bossbabe influencers?! Living thrifty is harping on about it too.
View attachment 386612
I've had a quick look at that living thriftys Instagram and it's like Emma 2.0 nah I can't be on with that, she'd do my head in...Emma is bad enough.

Whilst we're on the Jamjar thing...it's a tit idea! I think it would depress me even more seeing these bloody Jamjars there filled with bits of paper of things that needed to be doing. A jam jar has not changed your life Emma ffs! I bet that's the last we hear of them now. 🤨

Reactions: 11
Did that bloke from Twitter give her the jam jar idea? Dave someone?

I honestly think she though WLS would solve all her eating issues and she wouldn’t need to do anything (usual for Emma) and because she didn’t drop the weight instantly she’s give up. She made no attempt to address her eating habits and Tony has been no help, really a hindrance to it all.

Living thrifty really is another Emma, gets paid to be a student. Glad she’s got a thread now.

Just catching up with the thread and want to say to the lady who has the same dress as Emma (sorry forgot your username) that you wear it well, it looks fabulous on you. Whilst it's still not my cup of tea (I'm not really a floral girl!) it's like night and day between you and Emma. On her it looks like a crumpled rag that's stretched in all the wrong places.

• Heart
I can pack away quite a quantity of Dominos, I am prepared to admit! However, they’re so salty that I feel like death the next day. I always look forward to the idea of one more than I enjoy the reality of it. Saves me a fortune in takeaway pizza now that I’ve figured this out. Tesco seem to constantly have offers on the Pizza Express pizzas, which is more expensive than others but a lot cheaper than a takeaway!
I only tried the pizza express ones recently cos they were on offer in Tesco for about £2 and they are amazing!!!

Reactions: 7
No it was from her business mentor
Omg!! 😂 Why does a boss babe like Emma need to pay someone for business advice? I'd be asking for a refund if the Jamjars thing is all she could come up with! 😂 Also she says "Imma"...now we know where Emma gets it from! 😂

• Haha
No it was from her business mentor
I wonder how much Emma pays her, looking at her website she does group mentoring (not sure how you can mentor a group as surely everyone would have different needs?) from £19.62, then her private mentoring starts from £97 a month! 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Emma would rather waste her money at BS like that to reduce her tax liability than actually contribute towards society. Even crazier when you think how much she has wasted on NHS and I assume the council put her up in the hostel when she was "homeless".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Emma hun, seeing as you’re always here, remember writing this? https://www.justaveragejen.com/emma-weight-loss-surgery.html

Some key points that she said:
View attachment 386514
I don’t think you did...

View attachment 386519
How was that dominoes?

View attachment 386536
How much have you lost now?!

I was actually googling stretching stomach after gastric bypass and that link was still open in my many tabs!

View attachment 386525
View attachment 386527
WOW this is really eye opening. So apparently she got to the root of her food issues..I wonder what they found out? Whatever it is, she hasn't got support post WLS which is clearly what she needs

I actually can't believe this. She said the diabetes wasn't a wakeup call for her but what WAS a wakeup call for her was not being able to walk somewhere. She then immediately made the decision to have WLS.

So she didn't even try after this revelation to lose weight. She didn't even try to sort out her diet or exercise.

Then she said her diabetes got reversed a few days after WLS. Surely this was down to diet? So she could have done that without the WLS. The mid boggles

I know how hard it is to lose weight but it's just bizarre that she thought WLS was the answer to everything. I find it bizarre to have such life changing surgery and make such low effort I can't get my head around it

Reactions: 14
WOW this is really eye opening. So apparently she got to the root of her food issues..I wonder what they found out? Whatever it is, she hasn't got support post WLS which is clearly what she needs

I actually can't believe this. She said the diabetes wasn't a wakeup call for her but what WAS a wakeup call for her was not being able to walk somewhere. She then immediately made the decision to have WLS.

So she didn't even try after this revelation to lose weight. She didn't even try to sort out her diet or exercise.

Then she said her diabetes got reversed a few days after WLS. Surely this was down to diet? So she could have done that without the WLS. The mid boggles

I know how hard it is to lose weight but it's just bizarre that she thought WLS was the answer to everything. I find it bizarre to have such life changing surgery and make such low effort I can't get my head around it
And this is the thing, she claims WLS reversed her type 2 diabetes in days after the surgery. It's not the surgery that did it, but her pre op liver reducing diet which is low in sugar and starchy foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂 😂 wonder which package Emma went for, £350 a month?! Guess its tax deductible and Emma loves to be told how wonderful and hard working ya gurl is.
But she’s a child so collecting paper in jam jars is exactly what she wants. It’s like she doesn’t want Tony to know how much money she has so she literally chucks it at everything and anything. Being fat is hard. Im fat, although not to Emma’s extent and I’m trying to diet, but the longer she eats tit food the longer she will feel mentally tit, can’t she see this?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.