Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I welcome the gassy belly 😂 nah I will probably regret it in about 3 hours 😂
Tbh if I didn’t live in a small village that has NO chain takeaways, id probably have the shits right now from scoffing a large dominoes last night 😂😂😂 I’ve not had WLS but dominoes makes me feel like trash, even though it’s so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm really not one to dismiss other peoples 'ailmets' but fatness?! Really?
Get off your fat arse then and go and walk, bike, heaven forbid do a workout on YouTube. Dont complain you're fat then order a dominoes. The mind really does boggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fatness? I thought the only thing standing between Emma and size 10 was those cysts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s called obesity Emma, you mean you have Obesity and food addiction. And no, you are not a size 14. Instead of daydreaming about napping in a hot tub why don’t you go for a bloody walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is mental health issues or weight isn't something we dislike her for. It is the sneaky underhanded scamming she does, the nasty tweets/passive aggressive stories AND the lies she constantly tells. We discuss her WLS because of how badly she is doing it!

Emma Drew 2020 throwback - remember when she was rude about a man driving a Fiat 500 on twitter? She thought it was a good to tweet it so she must have thought she was hilarious but it is just down right nasty. Also when she thought she went viral using a joke dozens before her had about Busted/Jonas brothers going to the year 3000 not telling us about Covid :ROFLMAO: o_O

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She wouldn’t know crippling anxiety if it hit her in the face. She’s out fannying about all the bloody time. twit.

Reactions: 18
She wouldn’t know crippling anxiety if it hit her in the face. She’s out fannying about all the bloody time. twit.
I had to go into the city centre after a night shift the other week; no other choice, needed to collect Christmas presents. Had a massive panic attack in the intu centre and couldn’t breathe. Just kept thinking about my mask and people being too close to me, and me infecting other people as I just came from work.

meanwhile Emma is doing hot chocolate shots

• Heart
Why do I feel like this is just an open letter to tattle...
Omg emma noooo you are so amazing, your business advice is sooooo good, I will definitely follow it and sit on my fat arse moaning whilst paying people on Fiverr to do the work for me, why didn't I think of that! You are such a wonderful person and so inspirational, I really want a badly decorated, messy house which stinks of cat poop and smelly duvets and trips to see my disney princess mates in florida, I'll get right on it xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I had to go into the city centre after a night shift the other week; no other choice, needed to collect Christmas presents. Had a massive panic attack in the intu centre and couldn’t breathe. Just kept thinking about my mask and people being too close to me, and me infecting other people as I just came from work.

meanwhile Emma is doing hot chocolate shots
It’s an absolutely awful feeling and I completely sympathise.

I took my son for a hair cut over the summer and I was shaking going in as it was one of the first (if not the first) indoor places I’d been since before lockdown began. I had to force myself to keep my anxiety at bay so it didn’t pass on to my son who was already terrified of the hairdresser. I couldn’t even bring myself to sit down on the seat provided as I was terrified they hadn’t have been cleaned between customers. I basically stood on the same spot for the ten minutes I was there trying not to breathe, shaking and mentally putting myself somewhere I felt safe.

Emma claims she has “COVID anxiety” but not one of her behaviours evidence this at all. It’s all for attention and just to make sure she has excuses ready for when she doesn’t achieve something or is too lazy to bother trying

• Heart
Emma Drew #19: A Cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Emma Drew #19: A Cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!
You know what, I actually wanted her to succeed! I LOVE a successful weight loss story because I know how much ‘being fat’ can affect your mental health. I’ve gained so much weight due to lockdown and it’s played a number on my mental health. Day one of eating better and exercising and I already feel better. I’ll give monthly updates to see if I’m beating Emma 😂 I have about 7 stone to lose!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Emma Drew #19: 10K blown, down not many stone, time to get out the drone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You know what, I actually wanted her to succeed! I LOVE a successful weight loss story because I know how much ‘being fat’ can affect your mental health. I’ve gained so much weight due to lockdown and it’s played a number on my mental health. Day one of eating better and exercising and I already feel better. I’ll give monthly updates to see if I’m beating Emma 😂 I have about 7 stone to lose!
Same here :)

I felt so ill after eating todays roast. Never been like that before.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.