Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we know this but that's just further proof she's had WLS to try cheat the weight loss.

She'd have been much better spending 10k on a good psychotherapist.

Reactions: 19
Chinese last night, Dominos tonight!! This isn’t a normal person’s diet never mind someone not even a year post-WLS!! And she’s always surprised she’s a “slow loser” - open your eyes Emma!!
Real life starts Monday so that’s Friday, Saturday, Sunday left of her eating tit, and even then that’s never going to happen.

I also like how it’s about Tony starting keto, no mention that she should be eating better. Cue the ‘I tried and only managed this crumb’ later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some perspective for you on how badly you're doing Emma. A friend of mine had WLS about a month before you. He's posted an update today and has lost 176lb or just over 12 stone since then.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dominos is one of the WORST foods you can have if you have any gastric issues. When I was a teenager I’d suffer awfully after eating any dominos!

Reactions: 22
Real life starts Monday so that’s Friday, Saturday, Sunday left of her eating tit, and even then that’s never going to happen.

I also like how it’s about Tony starting keto, no mention that she should be eating better. Cue the ‘I tried and only managed this crumb’ later 😂
I started today! On the 1st. Doesn’t matter what day it is, that’s 3 extra days to gain another stone by eating dominoes 😂

Reactions: 13

Exactly, why doesn't she go on the Keto diet too? Honestly that way of eating would be bad enough for someone who hadn't had WLS never mind someone who has.

I might have missed it, but I haven't see mention of a hot chocolate lately...my god she'll be having withdrawal symptoms next lol!

Dominos is one of the WORST foods you can have if you have any gastric issues. When I was a teenager I’d suffer awfully after eating any dominos!
You are absolutely right about that. I always suffer after eating Dominos. I'm not gluten intolerant as far as I know, but their bases always irritate my stomach.

Reactions: 8
Emma - “WhY Am I DuMpInG ThOuGh.” Whilst demolishing a large dominos pizza. I hope she 💩 her pants the silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry am I missing something here? "This needs to be sorted" It's a ring on your desk where something has been, get a cloth and wipe it off...why does it need to be posted to Instagram?

Also the post after that one stating how she'd done nothing all day made me say "oh just like every other day then" 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I reckon it’s because Tony dons nothing but a french maids pinny and does the housework. It’s a passive aggressive dig and he won’t get his £200 fun money this month.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s this. Emma once sent photos of her feet to a potential buyer on eBay, who then didn’t buy the shoes. Oops.

I don’t feel comfortable revealing the story behind the “Tony pictures”, despite me knowing about it. I’m all for a laugh, but I’m not comfortable discussing their relationship/private relationship “quirks”.
It wasn’t that what I read. It was specifically what I mentioned. A £400 video.
Lots of people who know her lurk here clearly 😂

Reactions: 7
Chinese last night, Dominos tonight!! This isn’t a normal person’s diet never mind someone not even a year post-WLS!! And she’s always surprised she’s a “slow loser” - open your eyes Emma!!
She’s not a slow loser she’s a greedy gunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If we’re ready for thread title suggestions, I do wish to throw my phrase of Hungry Hungry Hagrid into the ring but I’m not creative enough to come up with anything!

I am so intrigued about these videos but also no. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never understood waiting to change something. Waiting until Monday, waiting until after the holidays, waiting until 1st Jan. There's always room from a final hurrah and it looks like she's hitting all the fast food and takeaway joints, not realising that the more salt, sugar and fat she eats just now, the harder it's going to be to start her diet. Not to mention the lbs she'll gain from overeating. She doesn't do well with any restriction and she's setting herself up to fail. I predict a spending spree and a flurry of hot chocolates, takeaways and other treats by the end of next week.

Reactions: 14
It wasn’t that what I read. It was specifically what I mentioned. A £400 video.
Lots of people who know her lurk here clearly 😂
Can we please do another Emma bingo or something for January? If we tick them all off then we get treated to a full story reveal! If, somehow, we don’t get a full board then no story for us, and we all know ya gurl reads here so it might encourage her to be less of a predictable mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She did a Lidl shop yesterday to save £10 but has then spent money in take away two nights in a row....her money saving is baffling.
When I have just been to Lidl I don’t order take away!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We've had domino's tonight, so takeaway two nights in a row 🙈 please don't flame me, it's for my birthday though 😂. Although I feel gluttonous and greedy now 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.