Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably selling photos of them in it on Only Fans

Can’t wait until she has to empty 1000 litres of water out of it in her lounge

Stupid twats

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just think that's £200 at Lidl, plus where ever else she's been, 10726 costas and they've eaten out too at the place with the manky raidiator 🤢

Reactions: 16
How many of us Tattle bastards voted for her to have the hot tun in her lounge just for the comedic value? I know I did 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What about the ever so successful Christmas shop (formally of Holt) items being sold in the front garden for pennies #bossbabe #livethelifeyouwant #businessgoals
And wasn’t she was selling some of the stock on her Facebook market place for less than the Christmas shop website??? I think it was after the link to her market place was posted here she then put things outside her house to sell and said she was donating the money to charity (probably went to her hot chocolate fund!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How many of us Tattle bastards voted for her to have the hot tun in her lounge just for the comedic value? I know I did 🙋🏼‍♀️
I must admit I was tempted.

And wasn’t she was selling some of the stock on her Facebook market place for less than the Christmas shop website??? I think it was after the link to her market place was posted here she then put things outside her house to sell and said she was donating the money to charity (probably went to her hot chocolate fund!)
Well that was obviously swept under the filthy carpet to make her VAT return smaller.

Anyway, happy new year and I cant wait to see what these two (the strangest couple in Norfolk) bring us in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.