Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know that just because she can physically fit into a size 14 stretchy dress it doesn’t mean she *is* a 14?! (I am actually a 14 and under no illusions that I’m skinny but...I mean...she ain’t a 14.)

This. She makes me seriously self conscious about myself. I try not to worry about size labels as they’re so all over the place and I have clothes up to a size 20 tho I’m probably a 12-14.
I always size up/wear a larger size because I’m so convinced I must look like that if it’s tight!!! Like I’m taller and carrying some extra weight but she absolutely f**ks with my perception of my own body.
I swear she frys my heid!!!!

Reactions: 16
Thing is if Costa does take aways and Poundland and B&M are still open like they were in November, as apparently they’re essential, she’ll still be swanning about everyday. She’ll just have a good excuse for not going to the gym or hairdressers!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hope she travelled the 40 miles back to Hotel Chocolat to get her two missing gingerbread men - they'll have gone off by the time she next gets there 😢😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot wait to see her actually staying in, silly cow! She’s pissed me off so much recently! Shoving it in everyone else’s faces!

Reactions: 17
Cannot wait to see her actually staying in, silly cow! She’s pissed me off so much recently! Shoving it in everyone else’s faces!
She won’t though. Like others have said. She can still get a Costa. Go to b &m and Poundland.

Reactions: 18
How did it happen? Let me tell you the story of one girl, her chauffeur and her limitless credit card. The girl, (let’s for arguments sake, call her Gemma) knew that there was a virus which was very easily transmissible and her government had laid out precautions to stop the spread of the virus. This included the slogans, Stay at Home, Save Lives and Protect the NHS and Hands, Face, Space...

Gemma decided that her degree in epidemiology, I mean Christian Youth Work gave her all the knowledge needed to make her own informed decisions. She decided to visit various coffee shops and restaurants in a 50 mile radius, various shops where she was permitted to try poorly fitting designer dresses on and numerous trips to the phone shop.

The virus had been diminishing and was going away but people like Gemma resulted in the virus coming back wearing a different overcoat.

Moral of the story... as much as they’re knobs, the social distancing and lockdown guidance set out by the governments wasn’t an advisory...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How did it happen? Let me tell you the story of one girl, her chauffeur and her limitless credit card. The girl, (let’s for arguments sake, call her Gemma) knew that there was a virus which was very easily transmissible and her government had laid out precautions to stop the spread of the virus. This included the slogans, Stay at Home, Save Lives and Protect the NHS and Hands, Face, Space...

Gemma decided that her degree in epidemiology, I mean Christian Youth Work gave her all the knowledge needed to make her own informed decisions. She decided to visit various coffee shops and restaurants in a 50 mile radius, various shops where she was permitted to try poorly fitting designer dresses on and numerous trips to the phone shop.

The virus had been diminishing and was going away but people like Gemma resulted in the virus coming back wearing a different overcoat.

Moral of the story... as much as they’re knobs, the social distancing and lockdown guidance set out by the governments wasn’t an advisory...
I honestly hope she catches it and then she will realise the severity of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes she is, but to fill you in on some historic Emma Lore - she did a paid sponsorship with Lloyd's Pharmacy in respect of her diabetes control. @Smallpotato used to be friends with Emma and told us all that she used to ""forget"" to take her diabetes medication (supported by the fact that she has admitted to forgetting to brush her teeth in the mornings sometimes and showed off the contents of her handbag in an old video, which contained all her medication because she "sometimes forgot" to take it) so the sponsorship was a joke from the get go, but I believe she lost a few lbs and then put it all back on and never mentioned it again after the sponsorship had finished.
You would never know she is diabetic judging by what she eats and drinks... She's basically asking to lose her feet and/or sight at this point. She now claims that the 20lbs or whatever it is she has lost in 12 months since WLS has 🌟cured🌟 her diabetes so knowing her, she probably thinks she's immune because she's had it already 😂😂
It's still so inconceivable that someone can "forget" to brush their teeth 🤦🏻‍♀️ More like too lazy to waddle to the bathroom.

My uncle is type 2 diabetic and there's no way he would even consider eating anything that she does. She's a fecking imbecile 😒

For the millionth time Emma, THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS PAGE!!
There's something seriously wrong with this woman 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she need Bloody snacks. We don’t sit and gorge every time we wake up.
Proper winds me up that she needs a snack for EVERY single activity. "Tony I'm going for a tit, I might be some time...bring me a platter of snacks and a hot chocolate with my special Princess topping"

I really wish she had the option on to reply to her stories because everytime she talks about food - especially unhealthy food - I always feel like saying "havent you had WLS you fat lazy witch" 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Proper winds me up that she needs a snack for EVERY single activity. "Tony I'm going for a tit, I might be some time...bring me a platter of snacks and a hot chocolate with my special Princess topping"

I really wish she had the option on to reply to her stories because everytime she talks about food - especially unhealthy food - I always feel like saying "havent you had WLS you fat lazy witch" 😤

Special princess topping sounds like something Tony would brag about giving Emma on certain chatrooms

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad thing is if she really really really needed her costa or Starbucks or whatever that much then they do deliver via uber eats so she wouldn't even need to go out for it! It's like she's been told no by her parent (well the government....) and has to defy it so has to go out. Like 'I'm so cool I don't do what you tell me to do! You can't make me!' etc.

And it won't be her fault if her, Tony or her dad catch covid and she'll expect all the sympathy. Ha!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, but I also have no sympathy for anyone who gets it after going out shopping, eating out, pushing the rules to their limits with no regards for their own health and vulnerable people around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.