Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew what a crappy comment to make, my brother has learning difficulties and is nothing like these two. Not sure what getting drunk and acting like a tit has to do with learning difficulties...
I agree. I don’t think they have learning difficulties. I think they’re bleeping lazy, anal, socially unaware nobheads that think the world revolves around them

Reactions: 13
100% Emma and Tony should both have been isolating as much as possible to be able to safely host her Dad but they don't see that they themselves are high risk and have never looked after their health even with paid ad with Lloyds for diabetes care thing or being diagnosed with "cancer," so protecting her Dad at the expense of some awful charity shop dresses and hot chocolate just doesn't cross her mind.

Given her insistence she's having all the sex and knows all the sex there is to know, every time I see Whisp (or Whisp the 3rd/ 7th/ 40th) now I can't help wondering if there's some weird Richard Gere thing going on... If you don't know what I mean google Richard Gere gerbil.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
100% Emma and Tony should both have been isolating as much as possible to be able to safely host her Dad but they don't see that they themselves are high risk and have never looked after their health even with paid ad with Lloyds for diabetes care thing or being diagnosed with "cancer," so protecting her Dad at the expense of some awful charity shop dresses and hot chocolate just doesn't cross her mind.

Given her insistence she's having all the sex and knows all the sex there is to know, every time I see Whisp (or Whisp the 3rd/ 7th/ 40th) now I can't help wondering if there's some weird Richard Gere thing going on... If you don't know what I mean google Richard Gere gerbil.
Jesus christ I think I'd offer myself up to be eaten by an obese cat, rather than be made to travel up the hole of Tiny Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ew what a crappy comment to make, my brother has learning difficulties and is nothing like these two. Not sure what getting drunk and acting like a tit has to do with learning difficulties...
Just stop right there. Don’t take anything said on tattle personally. I thought it better to use an umbrella term instead of specifically outlining the autism spectrum traits I’ve witnessed in both Emma and tony.
Again, don’t take tattle personally.

Reactions: 7
Do you need an emergency Crunchie and a hot chocolate?
I had a hot chocolate this morning followed by Mcdonald's nuggets for lunch today. I laughed at a joke that had 69 in it. Am I now Emma Drew? :oops:

If so, let me tell you guys about the time I was homeless (for 15 minutes) and use my referral code.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just stop right there. Don’t take anything said on tattle personally. I thought it better to use an umbrella term instead of specifically outlining the autism spectrum traits I’ve witnessed in both Emma and tony.
Again, don’t take tattle personally.
Ok all things personal aside, it’s still a dumb ass comment to make. I still don’t understand how any of their stories last night confirmed they had ‘learning difficulties?’ - youre back-pedalling now but their stories last night had nothing to do with autism or whichever way you’re wording it now. Like another poster said above, they’re just twats. You were trying to be funny and it didn’t work.

ANYWAY back to the adventures of Emma in Covid-Land...she said her Dad was staying over, is that allowed in any tier??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
ANYWAY back to the adventures of Emma in Covid-Land...she said her Dad was staying over, is that allowed in any tier??
Yes, assuming they’re in a support bubble then her dad can stay overnight. Should he? No. As has been highlighted here she’s been here, there and everywhere and as we have all seen her hygiene / cleanliness are not high priorities. She really is putting herself and her dad at risk, she doesn’t seem to care though, probably wants to get covid so she can send out her amazon wish list again.

View attachment 356702
duck - if you listen to what she says here it suggests the pyjamas folded on the bed are for her dad when he comes to stay. She’s got her dad PJs to match her and Tony’s ???
Oh, ehhh, is this not ok since it’s Christmas? 🥴 My dad is living with us atm as he recently had a stroke. I have matching pyjamas for him, my husband, my 2 dogs and I. Cause I’m a super cool person 😬✌🏼 Hopefully the Drews will post a group photo with the 3 of them, the bejillion cats and a tiny pyjama top for wisp 🤩 then I can post out family pic to compare. Better get the Spanx out so u tattle troll witches can’t see where my gunt is hanging 🤪🤪
(Literally never thought I’d say these sentences 😂⬆)

I have never seen a dress like this in my life. What shop (or decade) would this have come from?! I reckon a local theatre group has donated a load of their costumes to the charity shop - it's the only explanation.
Widow Twanky from the pantomimes 😂

Reactions: 5
Recently discovered the joys of this woman. Holy tit that sandwich with all the sugar. It sounds delicious but isn't she diabetic?!

So why did she need to be hungry to go see Christmas lights? I know Emma's a piggy but surely she wouldn't... eat the lights?? The candy canes aren't real Emma!!

P.s. you Emma, are the reason we need to keep going on about covid rules because you've been going out every. Single. Day. So no, we can't assume people like you are following the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Recently discovered the joys of this woman. Holy tit that sandwich with all the sugar. It sounds delicious but isn't she diabetic?!
Yes she is, but to fill you in on some historic Emma Lore - she did a paid sponsorship with Lloyd's Pharmacy in respect of her diabetes control. @Smallpotato used to be friends with Emma and told us all that she used to ""forget"" to take her diabetes medication (supported by the fact that she has admitted to forgetting to brush her teeth in the mornings sometimes and showed off the contents of her handbag in an old video, which contained all her medication because she "sometimes forgot" to take it) so the sponsorship was a joke from the get go, but I believe she lost a few lbs and then put it all back on and never mentioned it again after the sponsorship had finished.
You would never know she is diabetic judging by what she eats and drinks... She's basically asking to lose her feet and/or sight at this point. She now claims that the 20lbs or whatever it is she has lost in 12 months since WLS has 🌟cured🌟 her diabetes so knowing her, she probably thinks she's immune because she's had it already 😂😂

• Haha
A Facebook friend of mine who is in the vulnerable group and has been shielding is waiting for a covid test result after a visit from her daughter who has now tested positive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A Facebook friend of mine who is in the vulnerable group and has been shielding is waiting for a covid test result after a visit from her daughter who has now tested positive.
That’s literally how easy it is to spread. I know so many people who have had it and not had a single symptom until a week after the test 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That’s literally how easy it is to spread. I know so many people who have had it and not had a single symptom until a week after the test 🤷‍♀️
Our family (of four) went Christmas shopping a couple of weeks back. Two received nhs app alerts to self isolate and their first day allowed out is today. The other two (myself included) didn't.
No one has had symptoms but just not worth taking any risks. We are not going anywhere til after Xmas now. And that'll be only for work purposes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.