Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she sounds so pathetic banging on about Summer of 69! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It's the kinda of thing you'd expect a young teenager to have a giggle about because it's cheeky...honestly she's so immature.

Never ever EVER has my husband removed my makeup! 😂 Even when I've been really drunk or really tired. It's just not something normal people do. They really are a couple of very very strange people.

Oh and going back to the Charlotte Tilbury lipbalm, I got one myself the other week because I had a discount code and SpaceNK points (would never have paid full price) and it really is not worth the money at all. It has a weird taste, a weird smell, and turns your lips a weird bright pink like kids makeup does. Waste of money...talking of which, I wonder if she got a discount code etc or paid full price? 🤔
I was thinking the same..no-one has ever taken off my makeup for me. What a mess

Reactions: 11
L
I was thinking the same..no-one has ever taken off my makeup for me. What a mess
I have been in some absolute states, even to the point I was dressed as the green teletubbie on a night out and broke my thumb, to this day I still don’t know how but i still managed to take my makeup off 😂 The thought of having crusty eyes in the morning makes me heave, even when drunk that mascara is coming off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She said Tony was taking off her make up because she cleaned her teeth and swallowed the water so she couldn't be trusted to do it. Blatant lie as Emma doesn't drink any water.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My eyes are literally bleeding right now. What is wrong with this pair??? I go from feeling sorry for them (well Tony as I believe he hasn’t got a clue what’s going on half the time he’s shoving the camera in his face) to wanting to gouge my own eyes out at the insanity of it all. Someone needs to stage an intervention!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my oh my!

How many times does she need to be told this is her BUSINESS account?!

Also bet her gym (energise pentney - hoping google will pick that up ;)) are so pleased they are doing a giveaway with her! Hope it’s someone from tattle who wins!🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m seriously questioning and concerned why Tony would want to be with someone who acts so childish...

Reactions: 11
9DF095F0-0015-406A-8E32-66AAB5B2E7FB.png

Those truly are the gift that keeps giving - here’s some of my personal highlights (because we should never forget this) and how I think she’s the bleeping double of Roz from Monster Inc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is so socially backwards. Laughing at sexual innuendos, over-hamming being drunk, playing up to a ‘cutesy’ image. She reminds me of someone with autism in that respect.

Reactions: 27
She said Tony was taking off her make up because she cleaned her teeth and swallowed the water so she couldn't be trusted to do it. Blatant lie as Emma doesn't drink any water.
So if she swallowed the water by mistake, were they worried she'd eat the wipe if she removed her own make up? It's fine though, she'd only be able to manage two bites anyway...

I don't have any words for what I've watched on her stories tonight.

I. Am. Traumatised.

20201103_193215.jpg

Can't wait for the fake hangover/embarrassment tomorrow. I'm annoyed in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That woman needs help. I’m at the stage of genuinely wondering if a professional or someone should step in. So many things wrong with last night’s posts. If I was a family member I would have very serious concerns. The woman is basically trying to kill herself. Literally in terms of covid and her health, but also professionally in terms of posting all this car crash online.

Reactions: 21
I feel really sorry for her. She needs a life!! When was the last time she mentioned meeting a friend? Or even any friends!!

Reactions: 12
Can't wait for the fake hangover/embarrassment tomorrow. I'm annoyed in advance.
After thinking of all the nights out I had in my teens when I got very very drunk, I’ve woken up this morning with a phantom hangover! I’ve not had any alcohol in almost 5 and a half years but yet feel like I’ve been out drinking all night. I’m blaming Emma!

It’s a guarantee that Emma’s going to have the “worst hangover ever” and will milk it for about three days. It certainly means she can’t do any housework - but will need Costas to get her through the pain.

• Haha
Whenever I went out when I was younger and was just too drunk to function when I got home, I’d just go to sleep with my makeup as it wouldn’t even enter my mind to start a skincare routine when all I needed was to sleep. Unless I was absolutely hammered, I was always able to sort myself out - Emma is only slightly tipsy and is absolutely hamming it up for the camera as she thinks she’s hilarious.

Although side note, I did get so drunk one night about 15 years ago that my boyfriend (now husband) had to take my contact lenses out for me as I couldn’t get my fingers and hands to function! I was an absolute mess!
I've done exactly the same if I've been too tired/drunk. I've just rolled into bed, one night going to bed in makeup won't do any harm, but like you say, she wasn't that drunk she couldn't manage it herself. It wouldn't occur to me to ask my husband to remove my makeup...and I definitely wouldn't use wipes, they're so bad for your skin 😩 Tony's got himself a new skincare routine, sounds like Emma needs one too! Double cleanse to remove makeup using an oil/balm and then a cream cleanser.

Omg contacts, I struggle with them at the best of times! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
For gods sake she only had a couple of watered down restaurant cocktails 😂 and yes Emma we’ve all done a 69, you’re probably the only one who hasn’t because I can’t see how that would physically work with your gunt shape, but back to the point in hand - you’re not Jay from the inbetweeners, sex isn’t really that ‘funny/ taboo/ teehee innuendo’ after about age 15, you have sex, we have sex, bleeping get over it you’re making an absolute show of yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
After thinking of all the nights out I had in my teens when I got very very drunk, I’ve woken up this morning with a phantom hangover! I’ve not had any alcohol in almost 5 and a half years but yet feel like I’ve been out drinking all night. I’m blaming Emma!

It’s a guarantee that Emma’s going to have the “worst hangover ever” and will milk it for about three days. It certainly means she can’t do any housework - but will need Costas to get her through the pain.
Oh guarantee it'll be a nope day and she'll still be able to fit in the hot chocs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone I knew who had WLS lost so much off their faces in such a short time whereas Emma seems to still have a major chin gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.