Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her and Tony are naked in bed reading our comments thinking they’re so clever. Remember this is your business account Emma. Doesn’t matter what we say. You might lose your next business deal by pulling stunts like this

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bet her and Tony are naked in bed reading our comments thinking they’re so clever. Remember this is your business account Emma. Doesn’t matter what we say. You might lose your next business deal by pulling stunts like this
Clever about what? They are literally being ridiculed and rightly so.
Imagine embarrassing yourself like that - like degrading yourself on the internet and your husband - Shes a clown if anything.

I am dumbfounded at what I’ve just watched 😭😂😂

I still stand by the DDLG comments - she’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly can't believe what she posts on her business account. I don't see anyone else doing tit like this

Reactions: 19
Absolutely...what brand would ever want to be associated with her? She acts like a toddler but thinks it's cute and clever. It's very puzzling 🧐 I follow a lot of influencers and bloggers and they're always getting sent PR parcels, I don't think I've ever seen Emma be sent anything and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised.

Reactions: 18
Haven't got time to read all the posts yet as I've not long been in and am bone tired but WHAT THE duck HAVE I JUST WATCHED?? 😱😳🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly she sounds so pathetic banging on about Summer of 69! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It's the kinda of thing you'd expect a young teenager to have a giggle about because it's cheeky...honestly she's so immature.

Never ever EVER has my husband removed my makeup! 😂 Even when I've been really drunk or really tired. It's just not something normal people do. They really are a couple of very very strange people.

Oh and going back to the Charlotte Tilbury lipbalm, I got one myself the other week because I had a discount code and SpaceNK points (would never have paid full price) and it really is not worth the money at all. It has a weird taste, a weird smell, and turns your lips a weird bright pink like kids makeup does. Waste of money...talking of which, I wonder if she got a discount code etc or paid full price? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Clever about what? They are literally being ridiculed and rightly so.
Imagine embarrassing yourself like that - like degrading yourself on the internet and your husband - Shes a clown if anything.

I am dumbfounded at what I’ve just watched 😭😂😂

I still stand by the DDLG comments - she’s pathetic

Clever in the sense of trolling us think they’re hilarious. They are able to control what we discuss. She’s done it a few times. But we are loving it and laughing at her. This is the best set of stories she’s had in a while. Hopefully brands see it and decide not to work with the waste of space Emma Drew. I’m hoping that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clever in the sense of trolling us think they’re hilarious. They are able to control what we discuss. She’s done it a few times. But we are loving it and laughing at her. This is the best set of stories she’s had in a while. Hopefully brands see it and decide not to work with the waste of space Emma Drew.
Agreed. Emma loves attention. Even negative attention. It's the only way I can't explain the abusive Whisp videos.

Wonder what Experian will make of tonight's stories. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
20201221_233120.jpg

Featuring all your not so favourite hits:

Roll Over and Take a Nap

I'm Dreaming of Another Nap

Here's My Boobs in the Sauna

Cats, Cats and More Cats

Dogging and Hot Chocolate

I Can't Help Perving On Myself

I Can't Help Perving On Myself On My Husband's Phone

We Have Sex, Tattle!

Naked (What the Florida maid saw)

The Album that's worse than caterwhauling cats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Never ever EVER has my husband removed my makeup! 😂 Even when I've been really drunk or really tired. It's just not something normal people do. They really are a couple of very very strange people.
Whenever I went out when I was younger and was just too drunk to function when I got home, I’d just go to sleep with my makeup as it wouldn’t even enter my mind to start a skincare routine when all I needed was to sleep. Unless I was absolutely hammered, I was always able to sort myself out - Emma is only slightly tipsy and is absolutely hamming it up for the camera as she thinks she’s hilarious.

Although side note, I did get so drunk one night about 15 years ago that my boyfriend (now husband) had to take my contact lenses out for me as I couldn’t get my fingers and hands to function! I was an absolute mess!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.