Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is happening. It’s like car crash tv. You don’t want to watch but you can’t turn it off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These stories 🤣🤣 I've just woken my very annoyed husband up screaming with laughter 😂😂 This is amazing 👏 It's The Drews' Christmas Special 🤣🎄 The Christmas gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
These stories 🤣🤣 I've just woken my very annoyed husband up screaming with laughter 😂😂 This is amazing 👏 It's The Drews' Christmas Special 🤣🎄 The Christmas gift that keeps on giving!
It's been a rough few days here in Tier 4, but Emma and Tony have cheered me right up. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also Emma there is a programme on iPlayer called Hospital you might want to watch it because during this one episode a man was waiting in his hospital room about to get ready to have his genuine tumour removed , to be told that very day in the room that they had to cancel the surgery. One think stood out how understanding he was and handled it with grace and good manners ! You on the other hand think your so entitled ! Is also what’s going wrong in this pandemic entitlement!!
It's been a rough few days here in Tier 4, but Emma and Tony have cheered me right up. 😂
I missed it by doing my late Xmas food shop. What actually happened? Did she get naked? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping grim. Honestly.
makes me so angry that they can go gallivanting around, massages, shopping everyday, going out for meals and getting “pissed”
I had my fifth baby in December last year, she’s recently turned one. She’s met barely any of our family. We’ve gone to no baby clubs, i struggle with anxiety and depression as it is and this year has as it has been for many incredibly hard.
I run a Instagram page like hers, except I don’t post vulgar shite and crap innuendos on mine, I post about free things, to help people. Not myself. She’s really rattled me tonight. Fat bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was hoping wisp would bite her nose, bit gutted it didn't tbh!

Well what a clip, she can't remove her own make up but can record him doing it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry.. feel like I’m way too invested in this forum now 🙈 second post in 20 minutes... Emma is killing me!!

But.. what’s the point of buying expensive make up when you don’t know how to apply it?? Sorry, I’m no MUA but what the heck is going on with that eye make up? 😳
Emma carries on with her usual approach to life even when it comes to makeup...throw loads of money at it but then be too lazy to actually do anything with it! Learning how to use the expensive products is way too much hard work but getting the buzz of saying “look at what I’ve just bought!” spurs her on to buy more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I missed it by doing my late Xmas food shop. What actually happened? Did she get naked? 🤮
Don't worry, it's still in her stories! 😁👌

She got drunk, got into bed in the nude, had Tony take her make up off. In between all of this, she analysed "Summer of '69" and harassed some of their pets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.