Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201031_213939.jpg

Exclusive picture of the drews on Halloween

Yes that is a size 16 piece of carpet...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, didn't realise it wasn't public, sorry. It's an orangey-red one. She looks genuinely happy and she does look a lot slimmer.
That’s good she looked happy, can’t be that bad then whatever her news was?

Thing is in some of her photos she does look slimmer, and then she does a live and we see the truth. Example being she’s said before she’s lost her chins and then she does a live and there they are!

Reactions: 11
I haven't seen a thing. Is she restricting views?
I only ever watch using a story viewer but can’t see anything there so she must be restricting who can view her stories. Maybe she’s doing a Colleen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a Facebook post, not Instagram. Going off previous form, it'll probably appear on Instagram today at some point.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I bet it was impromptu as she needed a meal out before lockdown.

Just like today’s, tomorrow’s, Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet it was impromptu as she needed a meal out before lockdown.

Just like today’s, tomorrow’s, Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be...
She will 100% need to make the most of pre-lockdown life before everything closes again. Never mind that everything’s closing because of major risks to people’s health (particularly those who are overweight and diabetic!), she’ll be here, there and everywhere until Thursday spending stupid amounts of money on certain.

Reactions: 13
Laughing at the thought of Emma trying to work out who out of her close friends or facebook friends has "outed" her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s funny if she is using a close friends list and removed a load of innocent people yet left some tattlers on there 😂 clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shopping for essentials eh? That’ll be boxes of Crunchies and fizzy drinks then! We all know how ESSENTIAL Crunchies are to Emma’s wellbeing...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, I've removed myself from her Facebook to save her the trouble :)

The irony is that I only found out about Tattle in the first place because she shared a petition to get it shut down after she discovered there was a thread about her on here. I saw there was a celebrity gossip section and lurked here to read that for a while, then got fed up of not being able to see attachments and having to remember where in a thread I'd got to, so made an account.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a look at her Facebook we’ve got 6 friends in common and I know at least 2 of them really don’t like her 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
they might be like us. Can't stand the woman but can't stop watching the shitshow
She really is a tit show. I know I go on about how she needs to step away from the internet and live in the real world but I really miss watching the car crash unfold when she takes these breaks! I’m such a bad person!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.